Chapter four

Annie POV

I woke up at 06:30 AM. and noticed that I got a message from Jay last night. I opened it and saw his message. I was a little confused, but I didn't really care much. I got up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put on my outfit, which was a black pair of jeans and a white shirt.

I took my bag and went to school. After 10 minutes, I arrived. I saw everyone looking at me and whispering. What is going on. I saw Jay winking at me. "Moring Princess" I just ignored him and went to Hearina. "Why is everyone looking at me and whispering?". She looked at me, worried. "There's pictures of you everywhere. We tried to get them all of the wall, but some of them were too high. We can't reach it."

I looked at her, confused. "What pictures?" I went as fast as I could to the hall and saw my baby and teenage pictures all over the wall that I hated the most. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. Hearina and the boys came as well. "I will take care of it. Don't worry." Sunoo said and tried to get all the pictures of the wall with the help of the boys.

I knew damn well who it was. I went straight to Jay and turned him towards me, and slapped him across his face. "You went too far, Park Jongseong!" I said with teary eyes. His so-called girlfriend or whatever they were came to me and tried to slap me too for slapping Jay, but he held her back. "Stay out of it, Sora." He tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and went out of the school crying.

I was just about to go home when Mike saw me leaving like a crying mess. "Annie?" He said and came up to me. I tried to stop crying and wiped my teras, but the tears wouldn't stop. He didn't say anything and hugged me. Hearina ran after me, but when he saw me with Mike, she went back to the boys.

Hearina looked at Jay. "It was really messed up what you did.. you knew that she hates these pictures. She's crying because of you, and she never cries no matter how much yall "bully" each other.

He looked at her, shocked. "Where is she now?" And was about to find her when Hearina stopped him. "She's with Mike. Let her be." He clenched his jaw a little, didn't say anything, and went out. She scoffed. He saw Annie crying in Mike's arms and didn't really like it.

He went up to them. "Annie, look, I'm so -" Mike interrupted him. "I think it's better if you leave." Jay didn't even bother to look at him. "Annie, please." I didn't want to talk to him and ignored him. "Didn't you hear what I said? It's better if you leave." Jay got really mad and was about to pull Mike away from her, but Heeseung came and pulled Jay back. "Come on, Jay, leave her alone." Jay tried to push Heeseung away and got mad. "Who the hell does he think he is telling me what to do?!"

I wiped my tears away and looked at Jay. "Go away. I don't want to see you." He stopped pushing Heeseung and looked at me. I know that he wanted to say something but didn't. He angrily went back to school. Heeseung looked at me and asked me if i was okay. I nodded. "Go back to class." He nodded and went back to class.

I exhaled and looked at Mike, a little embarrassed. "Thank you, and I'm sorry." He chuckled lightly."Why are you sorry?". I pointed at his shirt. "Your shirt is wet because of my tears." He looked at me. "Oh, come on, don't worry about it. Are you okay now? Do you want to go back to class, or do you want me to walk you home?.

I nodded. "I'm okay, thanks. No, I don't want to go back to class, and no, it's fine. I can go home alone." He nodded. "Are you sure? I don't mind." I smiled."Yes, I'm sure. Thank you." He hugged me goodbye and went back to class.

I exhaled and went home and saw Mrs. Park on the way home. I smiled at her lightly. "Hi, Auntie." She smiled back and hugged me. "Hello, sweetheart." She looked at me worried."What's wrong? What happened? Shouldn't you be in school right now? " I nodded and didn't know if I should tell her. "Oh dear, you know you can tell me everything, right?" I nodded again and told her everything that happened  and had tears in my eyes again.

She hugged me "Oh that boy. Wait until he's home!" She wiped my tears and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Please don't cry anymore. Pretty girls shouldn't be crying, hm. " she tickled me lightly on the side. I flinched a little because I'm ticklish and smiled. "There we go," she smiled. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I will talk to him, okay?"

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I will just forget about it." She nodded."Do you want to come in. I was just about to cook your and Jay's favourite food." My eyes sparkled. "Omg Bulgogi with extra chilli?" She laughed. "Yes, Bulgogi with extra chilli." I took her hand and went towards her door. "How can I say no?" I giggled.

She just laughed and unlocked her door. We took off our shoes and went to the kitchen. "Auntie, can I help you with anything?" She put everything we need for Bulgogi on the table. "No, my dear, it's fine. Just sit and tell me if you already have a boyfriend?" She asked and wiggled with her eyebrows.

I blushed a little. "Auntie!" She laughed."What? when I was your age, I was seeing Jay's Dad, " and smiled. "Uhh, how cute," I giggled. "But no, I don't have a boyfriend yet."

She started cooking Bulgogi and looked at me. "What do you mean yet?" I looked at her. "Well, there is someone I like, but he has a girlfriend. But what I don't understand is that he's so caring and nice to me even though he has a girlfriend." She shook his head."Oh no, honey, stay away from him. Boys like that don't want and mean anything serious. As you said, he already has a girlfriend but is still nice to you. Why?"

I started to think and nodded. I exhaled. "Ugh, why are boys like that.. . I will die without having a boyfriend, " I fake cried. She shook her head and laughed. "What about the boys? They're nice." I looked at her shocked "Auntie no!, they're my friends. I never thought about them like that!".

"And what about Jay?" She asked and looked at me. "No way! Never! We hate each other. I can't stand him. He's so rude, annoying, and mean. No!" She laughed a little. "Well okay okay I just asked. I mean, I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I would be the happiest mother on earth if both of you started dating. She smiled

"Never! I'm sorry, but no, thank you." She nodded. The food was ready, and she put a plate full of Bulgogi on the table. I started to eat. "Mhm, it tastes so good! Thank you, Auntie. " she looked at me and smiled."You're welcome, my dear."

We were eating peacefully, but then we heard someone unlocking the door.