Chapter twenty

Annie POV

I let him sleep on my bed. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom. "Do you guys want to eat something?" I shook my head. "No, he's sleeping." and rolled my eyes. She chuckeld. "Hm, honey, are you guys together?" I looked at her with a shocked expression. "Never! Mom, I told you we hate each other." She raised an eyebrow. "Mhm, doesn't seem like it, but if you say so." I scoffed and went back to my room. I saw him sleeping with his eyes open. "What a creepy guy..." I took my phone out and took a picture of him and giggled.

I was bored and didn't know what to do, so I grabbed my make-up bag and started to put make-up on his face. He nearly woke up, but thank god he didn't. I took many pictures of him and laughed. I put my hand over my mouth. I was just about to get up and leave when two hands grabbed my waist. I jumped a little and got scared. "Jay.." I looked at him and couldn't stay serious and laughed. "You little witch." He sat up. "Did you have fun?" I giggled and nodded. "You look very good."

He scoffed and got up. "Get it off me." I sat on my bed. "Why? You look cute. Go show it my mom." He rolled his eyes. "Don't get on my nerve. And get this off me." I rolled my eyes and got up, went to the bathroom, got my make-up remover, and went back to my room. "Sit down." He sat on my bed, and I stood between his legs, taking off the make-up. He put his hands on my thigh and was staring at me. "Stop stari -" I was just about to finish my sentence, and my brother Changbin came in. He saw me standing between his legs and his hands on my thigh. He got mad. "Get your hands off her. Right now!. Was he the one who gave you the hickeys?!" I quickly took a step back. "What are you talk -" He raised his voice. "Don't you fucking dare to lie to me! I know exactly what kind of a boy he is. How could you be so dumb and let him do it to you, huh?!" He got closer to Jay.

Jay was really confused and stood up. "What are you talking about, Hyung?" My brother grabbed him by his collar. "Did you fucking slept with my sister?" Jay was shocked. "W-what no, Hyung, I didn't. Why do you thin -" Before he could finish his sentence, my brother punched him in his face. I widened my eyes. "Oppa, stop, please!" and quickly went to Jay and grabbed his face with both of my hands. Jay hissed in pain. Changbin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Jay. "I don't want to see you with him again!" I had tears in my eyes. "Opp -"

"We didn't do anything!" Jay lied, of course. Changbin looked at him angrily. "Where the hell did she get the hickeys from, huh?" Jay frowned his eyebrows. "How would I know that?" Changbin got mad again. "Do you think I'm stupid? I just saw her standing between your legs and your hands on her thighs. Don't fool me." I got scared that he would punch Jay again, so I stood in front of him. "Oppa, it's enough! I'm old enough. I can do whatever I want. So please leave!" Jay grabbed my hand and wanted to pull me behind his back, but my brother grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "I will never allow you to be with him!" I got mad and shouted. "We never did anything and let's say we did it's none of your fucking business!" He slapped me. I couldn't believe it. He never ever in my whole life slapped me. My tears ran down my cheek.

"Princ -" Jay wanted to check on me, but my brother grabbed him by his collar again and dragged him out of my room. "I don't want to see you near her ever again, or I will kill you with my own hands!" I ran after him crying. "Stop it! What is your problem?!" My mom panicked and quickly ran after us. "What is going on?!" Changbin looked at out mother. "Do you know what your daughter does behind your back? She fucks with him and pretend like nothing happend. That's what's going on." My mother looked at us with a shocked expression and shocked her head. "I can't believe it.." I looked at my mother. "It's not true. I don't know where he got th -" Changbin shouted. "Shut up! So you're not hoeing around and got the hickeys out of nowhere in your sleep?"

My mother looked at Changbin. "What hickeys?" Changbin looked at my neck. "Show her." I shook my head. Jay looked at my mother. "Mrs. Choi, please believe me. We didn't do anything." Changbin raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me my sister hoes around and has fun with different boys?" Jay shook his head. "No, but you assumed that we did something but we didn't." I wiped my tears away. "Oppa stop it please! Why don't you believe us."

"Because I know exactly boys like him. I know how they behave. I don't want to see you near him ever again!" He said angrily and kicked Jay out of the house. I looked at my mom. "Mom, please," I begged her to do something. My mother shook her head. "I have to talk with your dad about it." I cried again. "No, please don't! Nothing happened! Why don't you believe me!" I shouted. Changbin raised his hand but didn't slap me. "Don't you shout at mom!" I looked at my mother and Changbin. "I hate you all!" and ran to my room and shut the door and locked it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

A little drama.. what do you guys think? Will Jay and Annie stop seeing each other?