Chapter sixteen

Annie POV

I went to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror. Omg, this is how I'm walking around? I tied my hair in a ponytail. I went out of the bathroom and was just about to go in the room when I saw Ni-ki standing outside. "Ni-ki, what are you doing here?" He looked at me. "Noona, can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Of course. Is everything okay?" He nodded. "Do you love Jay hyung?" I looked at him confused. "No, why are you asking?"

"Just like that. I just thought that you love him." I shook my head. "No, I don't." He nodded."I'll be back" and went outside. I looked after him. Hmm, weird. I went to the boys, and Sunoo asked where Ni-ki was. "He went out for a little bit." Heeseung got up. "Okay, Jay, I think we're going back home. If you need anything, let us know." Jay nodded. "Will do." Everyone got up and went home. I was about to get up when Jay looked at me and said. "Are you seriously going home too?" He pouted. "I'm still in pain, and you want to leave too?" He wiped his fake tears away. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You're in the hospital. The nurses will help you."

Ni-ki came back and opened the door and heard what Jay said. He scoffed. "Come on, princess, don't you want to stay here and help your boyfriend." Ni-ki looked confused between Jay and me. "Boyfriend? What am I missing? I thought you said that you don't love him? And where are the boys?"

I looked at Ni-ki. "It's not what you're thinking. He's just joking around. And the boys went home." Jay looked at Ni-ki. "Did you ask her if she loves me or what?" Ni-ki nodded "Yeah well it seems like both of you love each other." and shrugged with his shoulders. "And by the way, I saw you kissing her before I came in with the boys bringing you food." I panicked a little. "Ni-ki, it's really no -" Jay looked at him. "It was an accident, okay? It didn't mean anything. We don't love each other." Ni-ki narrowed his eyes."If it didn't mean anything, then why did you kiss her?. Can I kiss her too and say that it didn't mean anything?"

I was shocked and didn't know what to say and looked at Jay. Jay clenched his jaw. "Ni-ki, it's none of your business what I do okay. It will be better for you if you leave." Ni-ki chuckeld and shook his head. "Chill, I was just messing around" and grinned. "See ya" and went home. I bit my lip and cleared my throat. "I think I should go home." Jay scoffed. "If you're that desperate to go home, then go." I looked at him."I told you it would be suspicious." I mumbled. He shook his head. "Leave." I didn't say anything and left. I exhaled and went home.

I opened the door, went in, and took off my shoes. I was about to go to my room when I saw my and Jay's mom sitting in the living room. "Hey, honey." I smiled at Mrs.Park "Hi." She looked at me. "What's wrong? And where is Jay?" I shrugged with my shoulders. "Not here, and nothing is wrong." I went straight to my bedroom and laid on my bed.

I heard how my mom said that maybe Jay and I fought. I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to think about him and tried to sleep. After 20 minutes, I finally fell asleep.

After hours of sleep, I woke up and took my phone. I saw 10 missed calls and 20 messages. Oh god, what is going on?. I looked at the messages and the call, but none of them were from Jay. I don't know why, but it kinda made me sad. It was from Hearina. I called her back. "Is everything okay? You called me 10 times." She exhaled."Girl, I thought something happened to you! Are you okay?" I nodded."Yeah, I'm good." She stopped talking for a few seconds. "Annie, I know you since you were like 10 or 11, okay? What's wrong?" I scoffed. "Nothing, what should be wrong?" Hearina rolled her eyes. "Girl, you're such a bad liar. You know what? we're going out tonight. Get ready. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes."

I exhaled. "No, Hearina, I'm no -" she didn't even listen to what I had to say and hung up the phone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I got up and went to my closet, picked a little revealing dress. I put the dress on, did my make-up, and waited for Hearina. After 5 minutes, Hearina arrived. I went outside and got in the car. She looked at me up and down. "Damn girl.." I scoffed "Shut the fuck up, I'm not in the mood okay!." She started the car. "Oh damn, okay girl. But what happened?"

I just shook my head. "Nothing." She nodded. "If you say so." After about 15 minutes, we arrived. She parked the car. We got out and went to the club. The loud music was blasting. I went straight to the bar and got myself a drink. Hearina was on the dance floor and dancing. I saw a boy approaching me and smiling at me. I ignored him and drank my drink. He tried really hard to get to know me, but I ignored him. While I was looking for Hearina, he put something in my drink that I didn't notice. I drank my drink and got up and went to Hearina. We danced and had a really good time.

After about 30 minutes, I felt weird. I didn't know what was going on with me. I never felt like this after drinking... I was horny. I couldn't believe it. I quickly went to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I was thinking about Jay. I bit my lip and took a deep breath. I couldn't hold it anymore and called him.

-------------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Imagine this is the dress she's wearing.