Chapter seven 💫

Jay Pov

I don't know why, but i'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time. I never felt like this before. What is wrong with me?. I went to the bathroom and took a few condoms and lube with me. I put it in my pocket. "Bye, Mom, I'll be late today, or maybe I'll be back tomorrow."

"Bye, don't get in trouble!" I put on my shoes and went over to Annie's house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door. "It's so weird seeing you entering the house through the door." she chuckled.

I grinned. "Well, get used to it. It will be like that for a week." I said and wiggled with my eyebrows. She just scoffed and went to her room. I quickly went in, took off my shoes, and went after her. I saw her sitting on her bed.

I pulled out the condoms and lube. "Well, I took a few with me just in case we need more." She just nodded her head and looked at me. I went over to her and sat next to her. "What's wrong?"

She exhaled and looked at her hands. "I'm scared and nervous.. you're about to see me naked. It's not something tha-" I cut her off. "Hey, don't worry too much. It's not like I will go around and tell people what we did and what I saw. It's our little secret. And besides, you're going to see me naked too." I shrugged with my shoulders.

"Ugh, I don't know..." She said and laid down. I put my hand on her thigh and caressed it. "We don't have to do it if you don't feel ready." She looked at me. "No, I wanna get over it." and got up.

"Alright, let's do it." I got up and took off my shirt. "Should we lock the door just in case your parents or brother comes home?".

"Well, I'm pretty sure they won't be here today, but yeah, I can lock the door." She locked the door and turned to me. "You know if you don't feel that comfortable, you can leave your bra and underwear on. We can still do it. I will just push it to the side." I offered. She nodded her head and took off her pants and shirt.

I couldn't stop staring and bit my lips. "Damn, Princess, I wouldn't have imagined your body to be this perfect." She blushed and rolled her eyes. "Shut up!"

I chuckled and pulled her towards me. "Before we do it, I have to prepare you. Which means I have to finger you." She nodded."Do you want to sit or lay down?"

"I don't know.. what's better?" She asked and looked at me. "Well, I prefer sitting more. Especially in front of a mirror, " I said and chuckled shyly. She rolled her eyes. "Doesn't surprise me, but you're lucky that I have a big mirror in my room."

I grinned and took her hand and sat in front of her mirror and pulled her in front of me. "Tell me right away if it hurts too much or if you're uncomfortable, okay?" She nodded her head. I gave her a kiss on her head and put some lube on my finger.

I put one hand on her thigh and the other on her clit and started to rub it. She gasped, and I looked at her through the mirror. "Don't look at me," She said, flustered and looked away.

I chuckled. "Don't be shy, princess, trust me tomorrow. You'll be the one who wants more and will beg me to fuck you" I smirked

"Pff never. I won't beg you." she said, looking at me. I smirked "Alright princess, we'll see." I pushed one finger gently and slowly in and watched her carefully through the mirror.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked her a little worried. She just nodded her head "It hurts a little".

"I know princess it's normal. You'll get used to it." I slowly curled my finger up inside of her. I heard her whimpering quietly. After a while, I added a second finger. I felt her cunt clenched around my fingers.

I rubbed my thumb over her clit to ease the pain a little. I heard her moaning soflty. I grinned and added my third finger. She widened her eyes. "J-jay!" She gasped.

"Shhh, it's okay. I have to do it, or do you want me to push my dick right in without any preap." She shook her head and whispered a no. "Trust me, you'll feel better." And with that, I pushed my fingers in and out a little faster to make sure she's wet enough. I noticed my pants getting tighter.

She moaned and clenched around my fingers. "Jay, please." she whispered. "Please, what?" I smirked and looked at her through the mirror and pulled my fingers out. She whined, I turned her face to me and kissed her. "You won't beg me, huh?" I mumbled against her lips and smirked.

I got up and picked her up and went towards her bed. I gently put her on the bed, and kissed her. I grabbed the condom opened it and put it on. "Get on your hands and knees and turn around, princess" as she did I pushed her underwear to the side and pushed my hard cock slowly in her cunt and started to move slowly.

"Jay-ah. You're big!" She bit her lips and moaned quietly. Ugh, I never thought that her moans would turn me on, but here we are. I smirked. "You don't have to be quiet, Princess. The house is ours for a week." I said and moved a little faster.

She arched her back, whining and moaning. "Can I go faster, princess?" I asked her and put my hands on her hips. She nodded her head and whispered, "Yes, please." I started to slam into her faster and a little harder and noticed her clenching around my dick. "Ugh, princess, stop clenching or I will cum."

She nodded her head and whimperd. I let one hand on her hips and grabbed with the other her boob and went faster. "Jay-ah fuck" She moaned loudly and closed her eyes. I groaned and started kissing her neck and leaving hickeys all over her shoulders and neck.

She kept moaning my name. "Just like that, scream my name, princess." And thrusted harder. She was clenching hard around my cock and was about to cum. I pulled my cock out, and she whined "Jay-ah please" I turned her around, and now she was lying on her back. "Shh, I'm not done yet, princess." And with that I pushed my cock in and started to thrust faster and harder. I loved how she was a mess under me.

She rolled her eyes back and moaned my name. I put my lips on hers and started kissing her. "Jay, I'm about -" I thrusted faster. "Me too, princess. Let's do it together." I growled low and raspy. She squirted all over my cock and I groaned, cumming into the condom. I pulled my cock out, took off the condom and lay down next to her.

We were breathing heavily. I looked at her, pulling her closer to me. "Pff never, I won't beg you." I mocked her and smirked. She blushed and covered her face. "Shut up!". I laughed and got up. "Come on, let's shower." I picked her up, unlocked the door, and went to the bathroom. We took a shower and changed. I picked her up again and was about to go to the living room. "I can walk myself, you know. You don't have to carry me around." She said and looked at me. I grinned. "Are you sure? Alright, let's see."

I put her down and walked to the living room, smirking. She tried to walk but limped. "You little piece of shit." She mumbled. I started to laugh and went back to her, grabbed her face, and kissed her. "Come on, princess. Don't be stubborn." I carried her to the living and sat down on the couch and pulled her on my lap. "Should we order something?" She nodded her head. "Yeah, i'm starving. Can we order some burgers?" I pulled out my phone and ordered us some burger with fries. "Done." I looked at her neck and shoulder and bit my lip. "You looked so good right now." I grinned

She looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I opened the camera on my phone and showed her her neck and shoulder. "Jay?! What the hell.. we have school tomorrow! What if Hearina and the boys see it?" She slapped me on my chest.

I laughed. "What? You weren't complaining while I gave them to you." She looked at me mad. "Ugh, I hate you right now." I giggled."Chill princess, you can cover them with make-up." She rolled her eyes

After 30 minutes, the food came, and we ate. We were so tired that we fell asleep on the couch.