Chapter thirteen

Jay POV

I looked at Annie. She looked so damn hot. I bit my lip. I heard Heeseung asking me if I like Annie. I looked at him. "What the hell are you talking about?" He smirked. "It makes all sense now.." I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. The boys came and asked why Heeseung was smirking like that. I just shook my head. Ugh, this boy, seriously.

"Nothing just like that." Heeseung said and looked at Jay. I scoffed and went to the kitchen to grab myself a drink. Sunoo looked at Jay and then at Heeseung and asked. "Okay, now tell me what's going on?" Heeseung shrugged with his shoulders. "Nothing, let's go grab some drinks too." And went to the kitchen with the boys.

Sunoo saw Hearina and Annie. "Omg girls, yall look so hot." He said and laughed. Hearina flicked her hair. "Thank you, Sunoo. "I know." Annie said and looked at Hearina. "I'm bored." and pouted. "Let's dance." Hearina said and grabbed her hand and went to the living room with her where everyone else was dancing.

I looked after Annie and saw how she was dancing. Shit, why does she look so hot dancing. Heeseung grabbed a drink and gave it to me. I didn't even ask what the drink was and drank it. The boys were concerned about my behaviour and asked what's wrong with me. Heeseung thought that it was funny to make a joke and tell the boys that i'm in love. Heeseung is really testing my patient. The boys started to ask me questions like who's she was? If they know her. I just rolled my eyes and scoffed. "He is lying! I'm not in love with An- anyone." It was really close. I nearly said Annie's name.

I noticed Sora looking at me angrily and rolled my eyes. "I'll be back." And went to the bathroom. After I was done, I heard someone coming in. I turned around and saw Sora. I scoffed. "What are you doing here?" She looked at me and pouted. "I missed you, Jay." I exhaled. "Get out." She held my hand. "Why?! I really missed you. Can't we be together again?" I looked at her confused. "We were never together! Get that in your head. We just fucked nothing more and you know that!."

She got mad and shouted "Is it because of that bitch?!" You love her don't you?" I looked at her annoyed "What the hell are you talking about? Who?" She scoffed. "You know damn well whom I'm talking about! Annie!" I exhaled, and an idea popped in my head. "Don't you ever dare to call her a bitch ever again! And what if I love her, huh?! What if I tell you that we're together? What will you do?" She looked at me with teary eyes. "I don't believe you!"

I smirked. "Oh yeah? Watch me." I went to the living room searching for Annie. I noticed Sora following me. I found Annie. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. I put my lips on her and kissed her.
Everyone around us was shocked and started to whisper, and Annie panicked a little and wanted to push me away, but I held her closer. She finally kissed me back. I turned around to see Sora and smirked at her. Her tears fell down her cheeks, and she quickly went out of the party.

I looked at Annie and whispered, "I'm really sorry, but I had to.. Sora wasn't leaving me alone." She was still looking at me with a shocked expression and nodded. "Everyone saw us, Jay." She whispered back. I nodded. "I know, we'll find a way."

Hearina couldn't believe her eyes. "Ehm, guys... what is going on? I thought you didn't get along with each other?" I looked at her. "I'll explain it later." I saw the boys coming to us with a shocked expression except Heeseung. He was smirking. "What was that?! What's going on?" Sunghoon asked. I exhaled, "I'll explain it when we're home, ok?" Ni-ki was smirking. "I knew it! I knew that you were together!"

Annie looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" Ni-ki just smirked. "It was obvious. You guys weren't fighting like you used to. You were a little nicer to each other, and now this. Jay hyung, I can't believe I'm finally seeing this day." He wiped his fake tears away. Annie rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up! It's not like that, trust me." Jungwon put his arm around Annie's shoulder. "It's okay, noona. we're happy for you guys. At least you know each other very well." I just shook my head. "Let's go home. I'll explain it to you guys." Annie looked at me with a little panicked and confused expression. I looked back at her and knew immediately what she was thinking about. I shook my head and whispered, "Don't worry."

"Guys, come on, we all kinda knew that Annie and Jay would end up together." Heeseung said, and alle the boys and Hearina nodded. "Yeah, we had a feeling." She giggled. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Annie's hand. "Guys, let's go to my house. I will explain it." And went out with Annie. I got in the car and waited for Annie to get in. After she got in, I turned to her. "Don't worry, I will never tell the boys about our secret, okay." She nodded. "What will you tell them?" I started the car. "That we have to pretend that we're together like fake dating so Sora can leave me alone. I'm sorry I didn't ask you before and just kissed you in front of everyone, but she was really getting on my nerve." Annie just nodded. "It's okay. It'll be easier for you to kiss me if you're really desperate. " Annie joked and giggled. I just looked at her and smiled. "You're right." I drove home. After 20 minutes, we arrived. I parked the car and got out. I opened the door for her. "Oh, thank you." she giggled. I took her hand and unlocked the door. We went in. I took off my shoes. "Ugh, my heels are killing me." She took her heels off and went to the living room and sat on the couch.

After a while, the boys and Hearina came along. We were now sitting in the living room together. Ni-ki was smirking. Annie looked at him. "Stop smirking before I beat you up!" Ni-ki pulled his phone out and showed us the picture of me and Annie kissing. I scoffed, "Seriously?" Annie's eyes widened. "Delet it." Ni-ki shook his head. "Why? I'll show it to your kids later." Annie took a pillow and threw it at Ni-ki. The boys and Hearina were laughing. My mother came into the living room with Annie's mother. "Oh, you guys are all here. You look good. Are you guys going somewhere?" Ni-ki shook his head. "Nope, we came back, and aunty, I have to show you something!" He got up. "Sit your ass back down if you don't want to die!" Annie threatened Ni-ki. Ni-ki just laughed and quickly showed my and Annie's mother our picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to upload another chapter!🫣. What do you guys think, how will Jay and Annie's mother react?