Chapter eleven 💫

Jay POV

I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and was enjoying it. I smirked. "Princess, you really have to be quiet this time. Unfortunately, we're not alone." She nodded and looked up at me. Ugh, why is she so cute?

I grabbed her neck gently, pulled her face closer to mine, looked at her lips, and then back at her eyes. "I really wish we were alone so I could hear your pretty moans." I whispered against her lips.

"Jay-ah, stop." She whispered and looked at my lips. I grinned and bit my lips. "You know I'm all yours now. You can kiss me anytime you want to, in fact, you can do whatever you want to."

"You're mine now?" She raised her eyebrow and chuckeld lightly and grabbed my collar, and put her lips on mine. Gosh, I'm addicted to her lips. I quickly kissed her back and pulled her as close as I could.

She pulled away and looked at me with widened eyes. "Wait, don't we have to go to the party today?" I rolled my eyes. "We can go later. Aren't we busy now?". She nodded "Yeah" she got up, and I looked at her. "What are you doing?"

"Shouldn't I take off my shirt?" She giggled. I just smiled at her and nodded. I took off my shirt and pants, too. I went to her drawer and pulled out a condom that I had put there last time I sneaked in.

She looked at me, surprised. "When did you put it in there?" I smirked. "A few days ago when I sneaked in." She shook her head and pulled her pants off. "Be careful! What if my mom sees the condom?"

"Just tell her it's for school or something like that." I shrugged with my shoulders and put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. I started kissing her neck again. "Jay!, no more hickeys. Do you know how hard it was to cover them up?."

I grinned. "Then don't cover them. Let them see your hickeys." She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and hurry but be gentle!. We have to go to the party and I want to be able to walk."

I smirked. "Can't promise, princess." She scoffed. "Jay, please! You don't know. I was struggling so much." I pushed her gently on her bed. "Shh, I'll be gentle. Can I try something?" She looked at me a little suspiciously. "What?" I don't know why I'm nervous,ugh.

"Can I taste you?" I said a little nervous. She looked at me confused. "What do you mean tas -" and then she realised what I meant. "Oh, well, I don't know, don't you think it's kinda dirty?" I shook my head."I want to try it out."

"So you've never done it before?" She asked. I nodded "Yeah, I just let Sora to suck me off and fucked. Nothing more." She gasped. "I can't believe it." I looked at her. "So? Can I?" She looked at me unsure.

"I will stop right away if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable. I just wanted to try it out and see how it is." She nodded."Okay." I gently grabbed her legs and took off her underwear. I slowly started to kiss her thighs and went up to her cunt.

She gasped and whispered. "Omg, Jay." I grinned and started to lick her and noticed her pussy throbbing. I started to lick faster. She started to moan. "Jay-ah." I put one hand on her mouth. "Be quiet, Princess. As much as I love hearing you moan my name, I don't want your parents to kill us."

She closed her eyes, whimpering and grabbed my hair. I put a finger in and started to move it in and out a little faster while licking. Her legs started to shake. I noticed that she was close. I stopped and pulled my finger out. She whined, "Jay." I grabbed the condom opened it put in on. "Shhh, I'm not done."

I grabbed her legs and put it over my shoulder and thrusted in without any warning. She gasped and looked at me. "Oh my god." I just smirked and thrusted faster and harder. She kept moaning my name. "Princess, I really love that you're moaning my name, but please be a little quieter."

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, grabbed my arms. Ugh, she looks so hot right now. I bit my lip and looked at her boobs that kept jiggling while I thrusted in her fast. While thrusting in her hard, I bent over and grabbed her chin and put my lips on hers. She kissed me back but bit my lip a little too hard accidentally while moaning.

"Ugh, princess careful." She blushed a little and whispered. "Sorry." I licked my lips and looked at her. "Should we skip the party?" She rolled her eyes."No, Hearina and the boys are waiting for us." I slowed down a little. "Why? Aren't you enjoying it?" I asked and grinned. She scoffed "I am, you dickhead but they're waiting and isn't it suspicious if we both don't go?"

I just rolled my eyes. "They know nothing but whatever you want, princess." I smirked and started to slam into her harder. She moaned my name and put her hand over her mouth. I grinned and looked her in the eyes while thrusting in her. I noticed that she was close again, so I pulled out and put my finger in and started to finger her. "Jay-ah, I'm going to -" I went faster. "Do it." She squirted all over my hand and was breathing heavily.

I put her legs down and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "We're not quite done yet, princess." I whispered and with that I put my cock back in her cunt and started to thrust faster. She arched her back and kept moaning. "Jay-ah, oh my god." I bet her parents already know what we're doing, but I don't care.

I was really close. I moaned her name and after a few second I cummed into the condom. I pulled out, took off the condom and laid down next to her. She closed her eyes. "I really hope that my parents didn't hear anything." I looked at her and chuckled. "Princess, the way you were moaning my name I bet the whole neighbourhood knows that we fucked."

Her eyes widened. "Oh shit.. really?!. Ugh, I really tried to be quiet." She mumbled. I laughed, pulled her closer. "I was just joking. Yes, you were moaning but not too loud. Chill, everything is good." She exhaled and rolled her eyes. "I hate you!" And slapped me on my shoulder. I grinned. "Nah, you don't." She ignored me, and I chuckled. I got up and picked my clothes and put them back on.

She looked at me confused and a little disgusted. "Don't you want to take a shower?" I rolled my eyes."Of course, you stupid girl. That's why I'm heading back home." She scoffed."You can take a shower here." I smirked. "You want a second round, huh?" And wiggled with my eyebrows. She took a pillow and threw it at me. "No, you dumb shit. I want to be able to walk!" I laughed "Okay okay, but what about your parents?" She looked at her phone."It's 11pm they're probably sleeping." I nodded."Okay, but I don't have anything to wear, tho."

She scoffed. "Yeah, okay, go home." I grinned and went to her. "Already missing me?" She sat up and pushed me back. "Fuck off. I have to get ready." She got up and went to her closet, grabbed her outfit, and was about to go to the bathroom but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back and put my lips on her and kissed her gently. "I'll be back in 20 minutes." And slapped her ass.

She jumped a little and gasped. "Jay!" I smirked. "What? Don't pretend. I know that you like it, you little freak." She just shook her head and went to the bathroom. I grinned and went back home through the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey lovelys🤗, I'm really sorry that I took so long to upload! I wasn't really sure how to write this chapter🙁. Tbh, I'm not really that satisfied with the spicy part that I wrote. I will try my best next time😊. Also, please let me know in the comments if you guys have any recommendations.