Chapter ten

Annie POV

I woke up realising that I was lying on top of him with my make-up on. Oh no, his shirt.. . I tried to get up, but he pulled me back. "Jay your shirt." I sat up on his dick "accidentally" and grinned. It's my turn now to tease.

He groaned and opened his eyes. "Don't start something you can handle, princess." I looked at him innocently. "What do you mean? I'm just sitting. You have to change your shirt. You got my make-up on your shirt."

He sat up, pulled his shirt over his head, and took it off. He looked me in my eyes. "Don't you dare to tease me." I giggled. "I'm not doing anything, Jjongie." He rolled his eyes."You getting braver now, huh?"

"I don't know wha - " I was about to finish my sentence when I heard someone unlocking the door. I looked at Jay with widened eyes and panicked a little. I quickly got off his lap and threw him his shirt back. "Put it on. Quick!." I went to the other side of the couch and sat down. He quickly put his shirt back on.

I saw my parents entering the house. "Mom, Dad?. What are you guys doing here?" She looked at us."Well, hello to you too, sweetheart." She chuckeld. "We live here. And why do you guys look like we caught you doing something?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well, yeah, but I thought you'd be here in a week. And I was about to beat him up." Jay fake laughed. "As if you could." I got up. "Do you want me to show it to you?" He smirked at me and was about to say something when my mom cut us off. "Ok, kids enough. Yeah, we were actually, but we had to come back because of work."

I just nodded. "How come that Jay is here?" My Dad asked. "We have to work on a school project. I'm not here voluntarily." Jay said and rolled his eyes. "Well, actually he can leave, because he won't work anyway."

Jay shrugged with his shoulders and got up. "Okay, Bye loser. Bye Mrs. And Mr. Choi. " He put on his shoes and went back home. I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. I got a message from Jay.

Jongseong:
'I'll be back in 5 minutes finishing what you started, princess.'

Annie:
'You mean finishing what you started in class today!😠'

Jongseong:
'You were enjoying it. No need to deny😚.'

I ignored him and went to the bathroom and took off my make-up, went back to my room, and locked the door. I lay on my bed and waited for him. I never ever in my life thought that I would become enemies with benefits with Jay, but here I am.

I saw Jay climbing up my window. I got up and went to him, helping him get in my room. He nearly fell down, giving me a heart attack. "Jay!, omg, be careful," I whispered.

He just grinned and took my hand, came in my room. "Are you worried about me?" I just rolled my eyes. "Not even in your dreams." He smirked, grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer.

I looked at him. "How come that you wanted to be enemies with benefits? I mean, you could literally ask any girl, and they would throw themselves at you."

He nodded. "Yeah, I know. As I said, you wanted to lose your V-card, and I, well, I'm a boy after all." and grinned. I scoffed. "You boys are all so disgusting. Yall would sleep with anyone who offers." He shrugged with his shoulders. "Yeah, but what about you girls?."

"We only sleep with someone we have feelings for or find attractive." He smirked."So you have feelings for me, or you think I'm attractive?" I rolled my eyes. "No!, my case is different. You know I didn't want to be a virgin anymore, and you offered."

He grinned and nodded. "Mhm." I scoffed. "I'm serious!." He sat on my bed and pulled me on his lap. "If you say so." and started kissing my neck. "Jay." I whimperd. "Shhh, you have to be quiet. We're not alone anymore." He whispered.