Chapter six

Annie POV

What was that? I can't believe what just happened. I just agreed to be fuck buddies with him.. . I just schooked my head and looked at Jay. He was staring at me. "I think i'm going home now."

He pouted "Don't you want to treat my wounds. It still hurts" I just rolled my eyes. "Serves you right. Who told you to fight him?" He looked at me disbelief. "You can't be serious, Princess?. He was talking about you!"

"So?, let him. It's not like I care." He shook his head and exhaled. "Can you still treat my wounds?" I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. "You've always managed to treat yourself and can do it now, too." I was about to unlock the door when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "Come on, princess, I'm hurt, and I never really took care of my wounds.. I just waited for them to disappear."

I looked at him, shocked. "You can't be serious?" I sighed and unlocked the door, went to the kitchen, grabbed the first aid box, and went back to him. I sat next to him and took the ointment, put it on his cheek, lip and nose very carefully he was watching me the whole time. He groaned a little and flinched. "Sorry." Lastly, i put a bandage on his hand. "All done now."

"Thank you, Aerin-ah." He grinned. "Do you want me to beat your ass?" I said with gritted teeth. He just chuckled. "I'm joking!" I just rolled my eyes. "Do you wanna stay over?" He asked. "Did Mike hit your head or something?" He looked at me confused and shook his head. "No, why?"

"I never stayed over. We can't stand each other, remember?" I said and sat on his bed. "Oh, right.." He laid down and was thinking. "What are you thinking about?" He looked at me."You wanna do it tonight?" He asked and smirked. I just shrugged with my shoulders. "I don't know.. I still think that it's kinda weird. You gonna see me naked."

"It's not the first time, though." He said. "What?! When did you see me naked? .. omg, " He chuckled."Chill, when we were like 3 or something like that." I exhaled in relief."Seriously? We were babies! Things have changed now." I said and rolled my eyes.

He grinned and looked at my boobs. "Yeah, I can tell." I took his pillow and threw it at him. "You pig." he caught the pillow and laughed. "You still didn't really answer my question. Do you want to do it?"

I wasn't really sure and looked at him and asked. "Do you want to do it?" He sat up."Princess, it's not about me it's about you. I can do it anytime you want me to do it with you."

I nodded. "Yeah, but shouldn't we do it at my house. I'm home alone for a week." He smirked at me."So we can do it every day, huh?" And wiggled with his eyebrows.

"No, you idiot!. Do you want me to die." I hit his leg. He laughed. "I was just joking... or not. " I just shook my head and got up. "I'm going now. You can come over now or later. It's up to you." I was about to leave, but he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me towards him and kissed me very gently. I didn't really know why he was kissing me, but I kinda enjoyed it and kissed him back.

He pulled away and whispered in my ear, "I'll be there in 10 minutes." and went to the bathroom. I didn't know what to say and left his room and went to Mrs. Park's room and knocked on the door. I heard her saying to come in. I opened the door. "Auntie, I'm leaving now. The food was very delicious." I grinned

"Bye, sweetheart, glad that you liked it." I waved goodbye and went back home.