Chapter fourteen

Annie POV

I got up fast and tried to snatch the phone away, but Jay's mom took the phone and showed the picture of me and Jay kissing my mom. "Mom, I swear it's not what it looks like.."

(Imagine this is Jay and Annie

(Imagine this is Jay and Annie. Ignore the background 😂)

My mom looked at me and then at Jay. Jay got nervous and got up. "I-it's really not what it looks like i had to ki-" Jay started to explain, but my mother turned to Jay's mother and started to hug her. "Finally!" My mom said. I looked confused at our mother. "What?" Jay's mom looked at us."You guys don't know how long we've been waiting for this moment!" Both of them had teary eyes. I looked at Jay and whispered. "What is going on?" He shrugged with his shoulders.

Hearina claped with her hands. "I think everyone was waiting for you guys to start dating." she laughed. I exhaled. "Guys, mom, it's really not what it looks like. He had to because Sora wasn't leaving Jay alone. We're fake dating now. It's not real. Jay nodded. "Yeah, we will only pretend in front of Sora like a couple." Our mother looked at us with a little disappointing and sad look. "Oh, well, we wouldn't mind if you guys start dating." My mom said. I chuckeld lightly and nodded. "I know, but no thanks." Jay pushed me. "Even if you were the only girl left in the world, I wouldn't date you." I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"Okay, guys, here we go again." Jake said, and everyone laughed. "I will still keep the picture. I hope that they'll really come together and I will show their kids all their embarrassing and funny pictures in the future." Ni-ki said and grinned. I just shook my head and scoffed. "Don't have any expectations."

"Alright guys, we're going out. Don't burn the house down." Jay's mother said. "Bye." we all said. Jake got up. "Guys, it's pretty late. I'm heading home." Everyone got up as well. "Yeah, my mom will be worried if I don't get home." Hearina said. I nodded and got up, too. "Alright, I'm tired too. Bye, ugly." I grabbed my high heels and was about to walk out the door barefoot. Jay looked at me. "Are you really going home barefoot?" I shrugged with my shoulders."Yeah, why not? If you forgot I live next door." He rolled his eyes."Yeah, I know, but still."Shut up, I'm tired."

The boys and Hearina went all back home, and I was just about to go when Jay held my hand. "Don't you want to stay?" I looked at him."I'm tired."You can sleep here." He shrugged with his shoulders. I chuckeld. "Ah, know I get it. You horny again, huh?" He rolled his eyes."Why do you think that I'm always horny?" I giggled."Because you are. Alright, tell me, are you horny?" He scoffed "No" I grinned. "Really?" I put my heels back on the floor and grabbed his hand, and ran over his abs with my other hand. "I saw the way you were looking at me at the party, Park." I giggled.

He put his hand around my back and pulled me closer. He looked me straight in the eyes and whispered. "Princess, don't start something you can't handle." I just rolled my eyes, pushed him away, and took my heels. "Bye Jjongie, sweet dreams." I blew him a kiss. He chuckeld. "This girl, seriously. Give me a real kiss." He came closer and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. He smirked into the kiss. "Good night, princess." And squeezed my ass.

I smiled and pushed him away and went back home. I went straight to the bathroom, took off my make-up, and put my pyjama on. I went to my bedroom and fell asleep right away. After a few hours, Jay climbed up my windows and snuggled next to me in my bed. I woke up and saw him. "Jay?" I mumbled. "Hey." He smiled sheeply. "I couldn't sleep." I nodded and cuddled with him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I fell back to sleep. After a few minutes, he fell asleep.