Chapter twenty-three 💫

Jay POV

I saw her looking out of the window. "What's wrong?" She shook her head. "Nothing." I nodded and parked the car where no one was. I put my hands on her thigh. "You know if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you." She looked at me and grinned. "Awww, the bad boy has a heart. How touching." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Sit on my lap." I said with a low voice. I saw her blushing a little and smirked. She sat on my lap without hesitation. I grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer to mine, and kissed her. She kissed me back. "Do you want me to be gentle or not?" She looked at me and shook her head. "I need words, princess."

"Don't be gentle." She whispered and looked at her hands. I grinned. I put my hand under her skirt and slowly caressed her pussy. She bit her lip. "You know, princess, since we did it raw last time. I can't stop thinking about it." She looked at me. "To be honest, I kinda liked it too, but I'm scared. What if I get pregnant? I'm not taking the pill." I nodded. "It's okay, don't worry about it." I pushed her underwear to the side and slowly put my finger in. She held my arm and gasped. I grinned at her. I started to push my finger in and out and added another finger. She leant her body against my chest and bit her lip. I went faster and heard her moaning. I noticed her clenching around my fingers. I quickly pulled my fingers out. "Jay-ah." She whined.

I grabbed her ass and slapped it. "Put your ass a little up, princess." She got up and bent over the steering wheel so I could put a condom on. I was looking at her ass and bit my lip. "I like the sight right now." and chuckled. "Shut up and hurry up." I smirked. I took a condom out of my wallet, put my pants down, and put the condom on. "You can sit on my dick now." She sat on my lap and slowly put my dick in her cunt. I groaned. "Ugh, I missed it so much." She nodded and moaned quietly. I put my hands on her wrist. "Princess, it's your turn now. You can do whatever you want." She widened her eyes. "Me?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, you." She slowly started to ride. "Princess, you can go faster if you want to. No need to be shy." She bit her lip and nodded. She moved faster. I noticed her getting tired and flipped us over. She was now sitting in the seat, and I was hovering above her. I put my cock quickly in her and started to thrust fast.

She moaned my name, and I groaned. "I told you, princess. I'll make sure you won't be able to walk." She closed her eyes and clenched around my cock. I smirked. "You like it, huh?" She nodded. I grabbed her jaw. "Words, princess!" She opened her eyes and whispered. "Yes." I went faster and harder. "Can't hear you." She bit her lip, trying not to moan. "Yes!" She said louder. I grinned. "Good girl." I let go of her jaw and started kissing her neck. She whined. "Jay-ah, please, no more hickeys." I ripped her shirt off and started to kiss her chest and gave her hickeys. She gasped and moaned. I noticed I was getting closer and went faster. She kept screaming my name. "Jay-ah s-slow down." And rolled her eyes back. I grabbed her neck and thrusted harder. Her legs were shaking like crazy. She cried out my name. I groaned. "Ugh, fuck princess I -" I quickly kissed her. I came in the condom and groaned loudly. I still kept thrusting in her after a while she came all over my cock. I slowly pulled out and hissed. I pulled the condom out and threw it somewhere in the passenger seat. I looked at her pussy and bit my lips. She blushed. "Don't look!" And covered her face. "Why, you look so hot right now that it's turning me on again." She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her and kissed me. My heart was beating a little too fast. I bit her lip and looked her in the eyes. "What the hell are you doing with me,huh?" She giggled. "Are you falling in love Park Jongsaeng?" I rolled my eyes and slapped her pussy. "Backseat now!" She gasped. "w-what?" I smirked. "As I said, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk, love." She widened her eyes. "My legs are still shaking!."

"I will not repeat myself, princess!" She bit her lip and went to the backseat. I went after her. "Lay down." She looked at me. "J-jay shouldn't we ta -" I looked at her in the eyes. "If you don't want me to fuck you raw right here and right now you better lay down, now!" I growled a little. I saw her blushing and laying down. I went down and started to eat her without any warning. She gasped and moaned. "Jay! I'm still sore." I smirked and pushed a finger in. She screamed. "Jay!" I grinned. "What love, you told me not to be gentle. And I know your freaky ass likes it." She tried to close her legs, but I grabbed her thighs. "Jay-ah, please." She cried. I noticed getting hard again. I went faster and she came on my face. She widened her eyes, gasped, and quickly sat up. "I-i'm sorry! I swear I didn't want to -" I chuckeld. "Relax, princess, it's all good." I wiped over my face with my hand. "I'm sorry." She tried to go and grab a tissue but couldn't because of her legs shaking. She groaned, and I smirked. "Babe, it's okay." She looked at me flustered and nodded. I grabbed a few tissues and cleaned her up. I cleaned my face and looked at her.

She looked away and whispered. "Sorry." Ugh, she's so cute. I just laughed. "Ah fuck, Annie I swear to god you driving me crazy." I grabbed her jaw gently and pulled her closer and kissed her. She kissed me back and put her hands around the back of my neck. I put my arms around her. Fuck, this can't be. I think I'm falling for her.. . I slowly let go of her. "Should we go back home?" She nodded. I grabbed her shirt and gave it to her. I put my pants back on. She put her shirt back on and fixed her skirt. I went back to the front and sat down, I put my seat belt on and started the car. I looked over to her. "Don't you want to sit in the front?" She scoffed. "I can't if you forgot my legs are still shaking." I grinned and nodded. "Take me to Hearina. I don't want to go home." I nodded. "Alright, what are you going to tell her when she sees you like this?" She shrugged with her shoulders. "That I fucked what else?"

"Are you going to tell her that we fucked? We know her she's going to ask questions." She shook her head. "Nah, I'll tell her that I hooked up with the same person from the party last time." I drove her to Hearina. "Yeah, but she wants details and his name, pabo." She was thinking. "Hmm, oh, you know the cute guy from math class, chris. I'll tell her that I hooked up with him. I mean, he's cute anyway." I clenched my jaw and didn't say anything. I parked in front of her house. "Get out, we're here." She looked at me and grinned. "Thanks. See ya." She struggled to get out, but she managed it somehow. She limped over to her and rang the bell. I quickly drove back home and exhaled. "What the hell is wrong with me?!" I parked my car and went home. I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done, I changed into a black sweatpant and a shirt. I grabbed my phone and texted Heeseung that I'm coming over.