Chapter one

Jay POV

I heard my alarm ringing, but I ignored it. I was so tired that I didn't want to go to school but I heard my mother yelling and knocking on my door. "Jongseong, wake up, you're late!" I sighed and got up. "It's Jay, mom! I told you not to call me that."

"Yeah, yeah, now get up and get ready. Oh, and before I forget, go pick Aerin up she's late too." I opened my door and looked at my mom confused. "Why should I pick her up. It's not my problem that she's late." I said and rolled my eyes.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, got dressed, and went back to my room to get my bag. I opened my drawer and put my cigarettes in my pocket and went downstairs, took my helmet, and put on my shoes. "Bye, mom." and went out. I was about to put on my helmet when I saw Annie rushing out of the house running to the bus station, but the bus just left in front of her eyes. I just laughed at her and put on my helmet.

I didn't really care if she was late or not. I got on my bike and rode to school. After 10 minutes, I arrived and parked my bike. I took off my helmet when I noticed sora running towards me. "Hi Jay," she grinned and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I scoffed. "I told you not to kiss me. Whether it's on my cheek or somewhere else. We're not together. Get that shit in your head!". She looked at me with teary eyes and was about to say something, but I ignored her and went to my friends.

I saw Heeseung talking with Hearina while niki was teasing jake about something like he always does. Sunoo, Jungwon, and sunghoon were already in class waiting for us."Sup, boys," I grinned. Hearina just rolled her eyes. "Where is Annie?" She asked. "She overslept," I said and shrugged with my shoulders. She looked at me, "and you didn't even bother to ask her if she needed a ride?". I shook my head. "Nope, I don't care."I can't believe you. You're literally neighbours! It won't cost you anything if you're nice for once, " she said and rolled her eyes. "I don't even know why yall hate each other so much?" She asked.

"That my friend is none of your business," I said and smiled at her. After a few minutes, we saw Annie arriving too, and she was all smiling and laughing with a boy named Alex or something like that, but I didn't care. She hugged him and said goodbye and came to us. "Hello, my lovely friends," and ignored me.

Hearina hugged her and asked her why she was in a good mood. Annie just grinned. "Just like that. Can't I be happy for once?" She asked. Hearina nodded. " Of course you can, but you're only in a good mood if you did something to ja-..." She stopped talking, and I knew right away what she was about to say.

I looked at Annie angrily and pinned her against the wall. "What did you do?!" I asked with gritted teeth. She scoffed and tried to push me away. "What? Are you stupid? Can't I be just happy?." She asked

"Never, you're never just happy. So you better tell me now what you did, or I will make your live a living hell Aerin-ah!" I knew that she hated it too if someone calls her by her Korean name. No one really knows about her Korean name besides us.

I saw her getting mad, and I liked it. I smirked. "Your last chance, Princess." She tried to push me away but couldn't because I was holding her tight. The next thing I felt was her knees against my private area. I immediately let go of her and fell down. "You little piece of shit," I said in pain. She just laughed and took Hearina's hand. "Let's go." and went to class with her.

The boys quickly came to me and tried to hold their laugh. "You good, bro?" Heeseung asked. I deadly glared at him. "Of course not!" I said with gritted teeth. "Fuck, it hurts so bad" I nearly had tears in my eyes. She will pay for it.

____________________________________________________

Author's note

Hello everyone🤗, this is my first story, and English isn't my first language, so please let me know if I make any mistakes, or if you guys have any recommendations, let me know in the comments. 🌺