Shadow Ninja vs. Monster and Princess!

Vivi and Chopper had run into someone they didn't expect. 

Tai: So, you two are Blake Belladonna's friends. 

Chopper: Huh? How do you know about- 

Tai: I have a few unfinished business with that troublesome girl. And, I figured that you both, due to being part of the Straw Hats would be associated with her. 

Vivi: Just who are you? 

Tai: I come from the shadows. The Dark Guild, Pandemonium. Our little alliance with the Beast Pirates seems to be falling apart. I thought the Tobiroppo were supposed to be strong. But even one of them lost to that short-tempered Navigator of yours. 

Vivi: You shouldn't underestimate us! 

Chopper: YEAH! YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED?! I'LL TAKE YOU ON! 

Tai: You? You're just some stupid tanuki. 

Chopper: WHAT?! I'M NOT A TANUKI! I'M A GODDAMN REINDEER! 

Vivi: Uh ... Tony ... I don't think that- 

Chopper: NO! I'M TAKING THIS GUY DOWN! You want to see a monster?! I'LL SHOW YOU A MONSTER! 

Chopper took out one of his Rumble Balls and ate it! 

And then he transformed! 

Monster Point Chopper

Tai: What?! What the hell are you? 

Chopper: JUST LIKE I SAID, I'M NO ORDINARY REINDEER! I'M A MONSTER! 

Tai: I thought so, you pirates aren't human! All of you are inhuman demons! 

Vivi: Take a look at yourself first. Our captain accepts us for who we are, regardless of our backgrounds! 

Tai: ENOUGH! 

He began to attack with a kunai, only for Vivi to duck and- 

Tai: AGH! 

Vivi: Got you. 

She struck him with a sword. 

Tai: How did- 

Vivi: I've been taking some training with (Y/N) lately. Last time he lent me a sword, I seemed to be good with it. 

Tai: SHADOW CLONES! 

He creates shadow clones of himself, and they all spread out to attack Vivi, who had to draw back. 

Vivi: AGH! Come on! How many of these things can you- 

Chopper: CLOVEN ROSE PALM! 

Chopper took them all down instantly. 

Tai: AGH! 

Chopper: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE MAKING ANYMORE OF THOSE ON MY WATCH! VIVI! 

Vivi: Thanks Tony! Okay! Get ready for this! 

Tai: SHADOW POSSESSION! 

He tries to possess her, but his hands are held together by some strings! 

Vivi: I knew carrying my old peacock slashers would come in handy. Now- 

She tied him together. 

Tai: DAMN IT! HOW DARE YOU CATCH A NINJA OFF GUARD! You will regret this! 

Vivi: What are you going to do now? 

Tai: I still have help. 

Vivi: What do you mean by- 

???: Oh, he means this. 

A scythe was soon held to Vivi's neck. 

Tai: Good timing, Killvearn. 

The dreaded Shinigami appeared. 

Vivi: What the?! 

Killvearn: I wouldn't move if I were you, princess. Or else, you'll get your throat slit. Believe me, this isn't the worst I could do. 

Vivi: What the?! 

Tai: You took your time. 

Killvearn: I was just enjoying the show. (Y/N) seems to find stronger friends everyday. 

Chopper: HEY! Who do you think you are? 

Killvearn: I'm known as the Shinigami, and this ninja and I here just so happen to serve the same master. She sent me out because, well ... I know how to retrieve those who always screw up. 

Tai: Watch your mouth, Reaper. 

Killvearn: Oh, did I touch a nerve? Honestly, it's moments like these that make me miss Myst. I guess things were getting a bit old in the Dark Army anyway. 

Vivi: What are you talking about? 

Killvearn: Your little boyfriend killed my old master, and his friends took out many of my former comrades. I just decided to go with the more survivable option. After all, there's no way that anyone can escape death. Now, if you'll excuse us- 

They opened up a portal. 

Tai: It's time to go. 

Killvearn: I wonder if Tyrian and Death Knight are faring any better. Yet again, they're up against Kaido's daughter, and an undead man. 

They then leave. 

Vivi: Just who are these two? I guess it doesn't- TONY?! 

Chopper turned back to normal, but he was exhausted. 

Chopper: (dizzy) Is it just me ... or is everything so blurry? 

Vivi: Are you okay? 

Chopper: Yeah ... this form just takes a lot out of me. 

She then picked him up. 

Vivi: Hang on, I got you!