Dragon Quest Arc Opening!

We open with you and Dai standing together facing a lot of monsters as they look down on you. 

Hadlar is on top of Sovereign Rock Castle with his six commanders joining him. 

And then with both of your weapons, you and Dai charge in and slash with them, opening up to Dermline Island! 

Dai is seen trying to master one of his fire spells, only to fail, and get scolded by his grandfather, Brass, only for him to smile and jump on one of the monsters, riding it off! 

We then see Popp stumble with a crate full of supplies, only for him to be helped out by Avan, with the clumsy oaf smiling in the process. 

Maam loads up her magic gun and fires it with everyone in her village watching her in the process with smiles. 

You are standing with Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Summer, and Raven all together as it rains hard. 

You smirk, knowing that you guys got nothing to worry about. 

The whole party joins together as Hadlar and his entire army arrive, and a big battle is about to start! 

Yang is seen clashing with Crocodine, who prepares his Beast King Blast attack, only for Yang to be saved by Blake at the last minute! 

You and Dai clash with Hyunckel who pulls out his sword to attack! 

Flazzard unleashes a devastating fire attack from his hands, only for Popp and Maam to fire back with ones of their own! 

Zaboera laughs as his minions surround Summer and Raven who charge in, and began taking out several of them as much as they can! 

You look forward to see the image of your teacher, as he smiles down on you. 

With confidence, the entire party, moves forward with newfound confidence. 

You, Dai, Team RWBY, Popp, Team JNPR, Maam, Summer, and Raven all stand together in the center with the Crest of a Dragon appearing above.