Killer Robots, Cute Spiders, and the Core!

As you continued through Hotland you saw a big building nearby. 

(Y/N): What is that? 

Alphys called. 

Alphys: That's the Core. It's the source of all power here in the Underground. It converts geothermal energy into magical electricity by ... well ... it's complicated. Just go through there, and you'll find an elevator that will take you to Asogre's Castle! 

(Y/N): Right! 

You continued on your way through several puzzles, and with Alphys' help, you got through! Only to enter a dark room. 

(Y/N): Oh crap. Now what? 

Alphys: I'll just turn on the lights! 

And then you were in a news-like area. 

(Y/N): ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! 

Mettaton: Oh yes! 

He was now in a new anchor outfit! 

Mettaton: This is Mettaton reporting live from MTT News, beauties and gentle beauties! 

(Y/N): Again! I'm not into men! 

Mettaton: An interesting situation has arisen in Eastern Hotland! Fortuntely, our correspondent is out there, reporting live! Brave correspondent! Please find something newsworthy to report! 

(Y/N): All I see here is a DVD, a glass of water, a basketball, a video game, a present, and a dog. 

Mettaton: Oh really? Might want to check the tail of that dog, sweetheart? 

(Y/N): Well- 

You saw a light coming from it. 

(Y/N): Seems like a light is coming from it. 

Mettaton: That's no ordinary light! IT'S A FUSE! 

(Y/N): A FUSE?! 

Mettaton: YES! THAT DOG IS A BOMB! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

It turns out that the present, the basketball, the DVD, the videogame, even the glass of water were bombs! 

Mettaton: Now correspondent, if you don't disarm all of those bombs, then this big bomb here will blow you up! 

(Y/N): HOW LONG DO I HAVE?! 

Mettaton: One minute. 

(Y/N): ONE MINUTE?! 

Alphys: Don't panic! I also gave you a bomb-defusing app on your cell phone! 

(Y/N): OH THANK GOD! THANK YOU ALPHYS! 

You go around after all the bombs, and then use the app on said bombs to disarm them! 

It wasn't just your quick speed, but also your adrenaline that kept you moving fast! 

(Y/N): YES! 

You disarmed all of them. 

(Y/N): IN YOUR FACE YOU FRUITY PSYCHO ROBOT! 

Mettaton: Well, you've deactivated them all! If you didn't deactivate them, the big bomb would have exploded, but now it won't explode in one minute. It'll explode in one second! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

You closed your eyes, but nothing happened. 

Alphys: Nice try! I hacked into it!