Beast Pirates Arc/Neo Onigashima Arc Opening!

We see you standing in front of a giant mechanical/Japanese Skull-like fortress as you are with Team RWBY, Fairy Tail, and the Straw Hats together. 

This leads straight to the title. 

Kaido is seen laughing with all of his crew amongst him. 

Yamato looks up to images of Ace, her being put in her explosive cuffs, and clashing with Kaido back on Wano. Then she grips her club firmly and smashes it! 

So many giant Oni are seen going throughout the performance stage with Gajeel and Lily charging straight at them, and taking them out as much as they can! 

Page One, Ulti, Black Maria, Sasaki, and Who's Who stand together, as they transform into their Zoan forms, and prepare for battle! 

Queen laughs along with Apoo, with the former transforming into his Brachiosaurus form, only for Sanji and Gray to counter his attack! 

King takes to the sky in his Pterodactyl form, with Zoro and Erza clashing with him. 

Perospero appears alongside some of the Big Mom Pirates, laughing maniacally, and an angered Carrot remembering Pedro enters her Suulong form to fight her mentor's killer! 

Team RWBY clash with Jack who enters his Mammoth form, and Yang fuses with her Magic and Semblance together to stop him! 

You, Luffy, and the Dragon Slayers all stand together with Kaido rising above in his dragon form, unleashing a Bolo Breath! 

All of you unleash your Dragon Force forms, with Luffy going into Fifth Gear and laughing! 

Kaido then charged as all of you clashed with him!