The Big Challenge Awaits!

You and Dai began to run through the palace, and then run into- 

(Y/N) and Dai: LEONA! 

Leona was seen nearby! 

Leona: (Y/N)! Dai! 

(Y/N): Where's Master Avan? 

Leona: I don't know. We were going throughout the palace to disable the traps, and then all of a sudden, I turned my back and he was gone! 

(Y/N): Hmph. It might have been the work of Killvearn. 

Dai: Are you sure about that? 

(Y/N): Yeah. That's just like him. Being sneaky to take out those who pose a threat! 

Leona: What are we going to do? 

(Y/N): He'll be fine. Master Avan isn't the type of guy to lose to someone like Killvearn. Let's go! 

But then you noticed something off. 

(Y/N): LEONA! Your chest! 

Leona: What? What about my- 

Gomechan came out of it! 

Dai: Gomechan?! You were in there? 

(Y/N): Seems he wants to come along. (Sigh) It can't be helped. Come on little guy! 

Gomechan saluted you again! 

(Y/N): Okay! On to take out the Dark King!

???: Oh, you're that eager huh? 

Vearn's voice was heard all throughout the palace! 

(Y/N): Vearn! 

Vearn: I will not be facetious and say, "I'm surprised to see you here." Your growth, the number of rescuers, they have all exceeded my imagination. It seems that both Mystvearn and Killvearn are being held back by your companions, Hero. Therefore, I'm the last enemy left here in the palace. Come, march to the top of the tower and appear before me. I will give you all a great treat! 

(Y/N): Hmph! 

Vearn: I know you're not alone. You have both Dai and the Princess of Papnica with you. It's just like you to bring whoever you want. 

Dai: Hey, Leona. Here. 

Dai hands Leona the knife he gave her before. 

Leona: What? Hey! Don't take what Vearn says so seriously! He's mocking you for-

 Dai: No, you're still unarmed beyond that. I can't use this knife with my Draconic Aura. So, it's fair that you keep a weapon, right? 

Leona: You mean ... for self-defense? 

(Y/N): He's got a point. This is going to be a hard battle Leona, you need to keep your cool. Fight with us! 

Leona: I- 

She hugged you both! 

Leona: Thank you! You know, this is like the first time we met. 

(Y/N): Heh, to think Dai took down a freaking scorpion bigger than him. 

Leona: Now standing with the Hero to face the Dark King. 

Dai: To be honest, my heart is feeling really intense right now. 

(Y/N): No doubt. We have to be careful. This is going to be a challenge alright. 

Leona: The heroes shoulder the hope of all the people in the world. I've got to shoulder that load to. I- AGH!