Sky Warriors vs. the Valkyrie!

Wendy and Sherria both ran into the last person that they wanted to see. 

Dimaria: Looks like I found a couple of brats. 

Wendy and Sherria: You again?! 

Dimaria: Oh, you do remember me. How nice. I guess this means that I get to skip the introductions. 

Sherria: You've joined them? 

Dimaria: To be honest, I was hoping to find that blonde girl who poisoned Brandi's mind, but beggars can't be choosers, right? 

Wendy: We're not the same as we were before! 

Sherria: That's right! Wendy and I will take you down! 

Dimaria: Please. You could barely do anything until your little time-altering friend came in. What makes you think th- Huh?! 

Wendy went into her Dragon Force form, and punched Dimaria in the face! 

Wendy: You think that I didn't get stronger over time? SHERRIA! HERE! 

She began to use enchantments on Sherria to increase her strength, speed, and defense! 

Sherria: SKY GOD'S BELLOW! 

She unleashed a devastating breath attack onto Dimaria, who then tried to attack with her sword, only for- 

Wendy: SKY DRAGON ROAR! 

Dimaria: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THESE BRATS GOT STRONGER?! 

Sherria: SKY GOD'S BLIZZARD!!! 

Sherria unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks onto Dimaria, and then Wendy got up close to- 

Dimaria: WHAT?! 

Dimaria didn't even get a second to think as Wendy rushed to her, and- 

Wendy: DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: SHATTERING LIGHT: SKY DRILL! 

Wendy created a barrier around her, and rammed into Dimaria over and over again! 

Dimaria: Too fast! I don't even have the chance to attack! 

Then both Wendy and Sherria nod to each other, and they coat their legs in magic! 

Wendy and Sherria: LEADING SKY ARROW/SKY TRAILING ARROW! 

They kicked her right in the chest, and she was sent flying into the wall! 

Wendy and Sherria: YEAH! 

They both high-fived. 

Dimaria: Damn it ... I ... lost to ... a bunch of brats. I don't believe it. 

They then sense something. 

Wendy: We have to go! 

Sherria: Yeah, something bad is going on. I can tell too.