Treasure Hunt!

So, it didn't take long before you and the girls were getting all buddy-buddy with the Straw Hat Pirates! 

(Y/N): Seriously?! There are islands in the sky?! 

Luffy: YEAH! And there are these big fruits that are hard as rock, and- 

At this point, even though you could tell how stupid Luffy is, you couldn't help but admire his thirst for adventure, and the fact that he was the captain of this entire crew of ... interesting people. 

Ruby: Just ... that's too amazing! A restaurant that's on the water, an entire kingdom that's a desert, a ship that's full of the undead, an island beneath the waters with Fishmen and mermaids, a moving elephant with animal people living on it, and ... there's even whole islands with so much food on it?! THAT'S SO INCREDIBLE! 

Sanji: Ah, Ms. Ruby, this child-like innocence of yours makes you so cute. I can't help but be taken aback by how sweet your voice is. 

The womanizing cook offered her a dish that was- 

Ruby: Hey, what kind of cake is this? 

Sanji: A little specialty of mine. It's chocolate ganache cake made from Simsim whipped cream. A little something I learned after training for 2 whole years. 

Ruby: Oh, it must be good then! 

She took a bite, and- 

Ruby: THIS IS- THIS IS AMAZING! THIS FOOD IS JUST- SO GOOD! 

She then began to eat it all so fast!  

(Y/N): Oh, hey Sanji, do you think you can give me some of that? 

Sanji: Huh?! YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN CAKE, BASTARD! A guy like me was made to serve the ladies. 

(Y/N): Oh you damn womanizing pervert! 

Sanji: WHY YOU! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PERVERT?! 

(Y/N): YOU! I'M CALLING YOU A PERVERT! 

Zoro: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I like this kid already. 

Sanji: STAY OUT OF THIS MOSS HEAD! 

Weiss: Oh no. Those two are like- 

She began to picture Natsu and Gray arguing. 

Blake: Like Natsu and Gray? 

Weiss: Except somehow, those two have less brain cells. 

Robin: Hahahahahaha. Still, there's a lot of entertainment to come out of this. I find it very amusing. 

Blake: You're an interesting case, Robin. But, that dark humor aside. You seem like one of the few who has it together. 

Yang: I mean, she looks pretty good. But Franky here, now this guy is bona fide awesome! 

Franky: HAHAHAHA! You haven't seen anything yet Blondie! This body here is 100% SUPER! OW! 

He does an iconic-looking pose! 

Yang: And then there's Bone Daddy here! 

Brook: YOHOHOHOHOHO! BONE DADDY! I love it! It really tingles my funny bone! 

Yang and Brook: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!/YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! 

Nami: Oh brother, there's two of them now. 

(Y/N): Hands down, you guys are definitely the friendliest pirates out there. 

Ruby: Friendliest ones we've met anyway. Why is it that you guys are wanted anyway?