The New Members of Fairy Tail (Part 2!!)

You all arrived in the town of Magnolia, where the Fairy Tail Guild Hall is!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ruby: Wow!

(Y/N): This is your main headquarters?

Yang: Got to admit, it's like we're in some sort of video game.

Ruby: You said it Sis!

Natsu then kicked the doors down.

Natsu: We're back!!

The entire guild was well very rowdy!

Weiss: So, this is how they normally act. Yeah, a bunch of crazy folks alright.

(Y/N): Natsu is a member, that's a clue enough that most of them are crazy.

Blake: That is true.

Gray: Okay, let's get you guys to the Master before something like-

???: GRAY MY DARLING!!

Gray: Oh no. Not now.

???: YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME, MY LOVE!!!

Juvia Lockser (A Water Wizard and member of Fairy Tail! She was formerly a member of Phantom Lord, Fairy Tail's rival guild, and one of their S-Class Wizards! However, she battled against Gray, and fell madly in love with him, causing the rain tha...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Juvia Lockser (A Water Wizard and member of Fairy Tail! She was formerly a member of Phantom Lord, Fairy Tail's rival guild, and one of their S-Class Wizards! However, she battled against Gray, and fell madly in love with him, causing the rain that once followed her to leave! Despite how jealous she can be with other girls close to Gray, she loves her friends very much! Talks in the third person perspective! Honestly, how can you not love this crazy cutie?!)

Juvia hugged Gray, and he was in pain.

Gray: AGH!! JUVIA, THIS IS TOO TIGHT!!

Juvia: JUVIA WAS WAITING FOR YOU!! JUVIA MISSED YOU TOO MUCH!!

(Y/N): What do you know, Gray has a very cute admirer.

Lucy: That's Juvia ... she's a bit unhinged, but she's a good person, really.

Juvia then noticed Lucy.

Juvia: JUVIA HEARD THAT, BIMBO!! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GRAY!!

Weiss: You need help?

Super RWBY Sisters (Book 7!!!!!!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें