Ice Battle!

Weiss, Gray, and Lyon found themselves in a frozen corridor.

Weiss: Who is there?!

Invel then appeared.

Invel: Remember me?

Gray: Grrrr! Juvia almost died because of you!

Invel: Sharp memory as always, Gray Fullbuster.

Lyon: He did what to Juvia?! HOW DARE YOU, SWINE!!

Invel: While I no longer serve in the Alvarez Empire, my duty as a member of Pandemonium still stands. Right now the Master should have found the Dragon Lacrima as we speak.

Weiss: Just what are you trying to accomplish? You think that everyone's going to bow to you just because you'll get stronger?

Invel: Hmph. I shouldn't expect a low intelligence woman like you to understand.

Weiss: OKAY!! YOU ASKED FOR IT! ICE MAKE: ICE KNUCKLES!!!

Weiss created ice fists to attack, but Invel touched them, and they froze over, then one finge touch caused them to shatter!

Invel: Pointless.

Weiss: WHAT?! How did you shatter ice with ice?! That's impossible!

Invel: I am a pure ice mage. Anything I touch is frozen with absolute temperature. Even if you three are ice mages, and susceptible to cold temperatures, you will die to my magic.

He then unleashed a snowstorm inside, causing all three to feel-

Lyon: What the hell is this feeling? I feel ... cold. Gray; what is he doing?

Gray: His magic is strong enough to freeze those who are immune to cold temperatures. I felt this too.

Weiss: NO KIDDING!! I FEEL LIKE MY HANDS ARE FREEZING OVER!

Invel: ICE LOCK!!!

He then bounded the three with ice chains!

Weiss: WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Invel: I have now turned all thee of you into my puppets. Now I guess I'll have you three kill each other.

Weiss: WHAT?!

Gray: NOT THIS AGAIN!!

Lyon: ARGH!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

The three were now being forced to attack each other!

Invel: In case you're wondering, the only way those chains will break, is if one of you dies. Or, of course, I undo the bind.

Weiss: YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!

The three continued to attack each other over and over again, but then Weiss had an idea.

Weiss: IN THAT CASE-

She used her ice magic on herself to turn her body cold.

Gray and Lyon: WEISS!!! WHAT ARE YOU-

Weiss: Make it count, boys.

She then collapsed as the ice chains broke.

Invel: Guess she stupidly decided to throw her life away in order to set you both free. Pointless if you ask me-

But then he was punched by Lyon!!

Lyon: SHUT UP!!

Invel: What?!

Both of them stood in front of Invel, and they were pissed.

Gray: YOU BASTARD!!

Invel: TRUE ICE K-

But before he could cast another spell, Gray and Lyon froze his arms.

Gray and Lyon: ICE MAKE: SWORD! 

They both slashed through Invel and he fell down injured.

Weiss then woke up.

Weiss: Did it work?

Lyon: Weiss? Yes, you're alive!

Gray: How did you-

Weiss: I used my magic on myself so that I could appear that I was dead. It's possible to use ice to freeze the body to the point of a death-like state.

Lyon: Beauty and brains make a wonderful combination. My dear, I could not have chosen a better-

Weiss just kicked Lyon in the face.

Weiss: Get it through your skull, numbskull! I don't love you!

Gray: Besides, she's not even in your Guild.

Lyon: That doesn't matter!!

They both were glaring at each other, and Weiss facepalmed herself to see that they removed their shirts.

Weiss: Geez. You two are hopeless.