Getting Closer to the Treasure!

You guys all regrouped after defeating CP0, and Vivi was introduced to the girls, as well as the Straw Hats she had not met before! 

Vivi: Hello, it's nice to meet you all. 

Weiss: Wow, you guys weren't kidding about being friends with a princess. 

Luffy: See? I told you! 

Sanji: Ah, Vivi my Love. Your beauty has never faltered from you. A delicate desert flower is what you are. Freshly picked from a- 

(Y/N): STOP FLIRTING WITH HER, SANJI! 

You punched him in the face! 

Vivi: Uh, please go easy on Sanji. I know he's very ... womanizing. But he's a good man. 

(Y/N): Hmph. I'll give him some credit for taking care of Nami. 

Sanji: Of course, I'd do that! I wouldn't let anyone harm a lady! 

Yang: Guess there's more to him than being a pervert. He's a chivalrous perverted moron who gets drowns in his own nosebleeds. 

Zoro: Now that's accurate. 

Sanji: FUCK YOU MOSSHEAD! 

Ruby: So, Vivi, why exactly were you around those jerks? 

Vivi: It wasn't my intention. It's because ... I'm a fugitive. 

Straw Hats: WHAT?! 

Jinbe: This could relate back to the news that was spread about the Reverie. 

Carrot and Yamato: What's that? 

Franky: It's some fancy get-together where the rulers of the world talk about what's going on. 

(Y/N): Makes sense why you would be there. 

Vivi: Believe me. A lot of things happened. My father and I even requested that the Warlord System be abolished. 

Weiss: That was the system where pirates work under the Government for protection, right? 

Nami: Yes, that's right. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I ran into one of those guys. Crocodile. 

Vivi: You ran into Crocodile?! 

(Y/N): Kicked his ass too. Did you know him? 

Vivi: He ... tried to take over my home of Alabasta. 

Luffy: And I kicked his ass! 

Usopp: Wait ... if you were with CP0, then that would mean- YOU WERE GOING TO BE KILLED?! 

Vivi: The Government wants me out of the picture. And CP0 took me hostage. 

(Y/N): And I thought the Church of Seiros was bad. These guys are 100 times worse! Don't worry, I think it'll take a while before Leopard Boy will come back. 

Ruby: How badly did you beat him (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): I put that pussycat in his place. 

Vivi: What are you guys doing now? 

Robin: Treasure Hunting. Hmph, been a while, Ms. Wednesday. 

Vivi looked at Robin unamused. 

Vivi: Hello, Ms. All Sunday. 

Luffy: HAHAHAHA! Man, this feels just like old times! So, you coming Vivi? 

Vivi: (Sigh) Of course, actually, it feels just like 2 years ago. 

(Y/N): It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Vivi. 

Vivi: No, no, it's fine. Just call me Vivi. 

(Y/N): Wow, sweet, and beautiful. 

She just blushed and smiled. 

Vivi: Uh ... thanks for the compliment. 

Nami: Okay, did anyone find a single clue that can trace us to the treasure? 

Ruby: I think one of those agent guys dropped a clue. Though, I can't make it out. It seems that it's written in some old dialect. 

Robin: Old dialect? Ruby, do you think I can see it? 

Ruby: Sure Robin. 

Ruby hands over a parchment to Robin which was written in some ancient language. 

Of course, Robin being from an island filled with scholars, had no difficulty at all reading this. 

Robin: It is pointing us to an island just nearby. The treasure should be there. 

Luffy: ALRIGHT! LET'S GET GOING! 

Straw Hats: YEAH! 

Though, the Marines and the Warlord Quartet would be waiting for you guys on this last island.