Music Battle!/Natsu vs. Scratchmen Apoo!

The entire team continued on to find a village full of people. 

And well ... they were hiding in fear. 

(Y/N): Uh ... hello? 

Someone ran right into their house. 

Ruby: They seem to be afraid. 

Yang: Well, maybe it's the reputation of our guild. I mean, reckless destruction. 

Natsu: HEY! Do I look that intimidating? 

Weiss: Intimidatingly stupid. 

Natsu: OH SHUT IT, ICE QU- 

Erza: KNOCK IT OFF! 

Weiss and Natsu: Sorry Erza!

(Y/N): Thank you Erza. It's obvious because of the dragon that was mentioned in the job request. 

Blake: But who sent the request? 

???: Ah, good, you're the ones who decided to take the request? Great! 

An old man appeared. 

Old Man: Please, come to my house. 

With that... 

(Y/N): So, what's the deal, Old Timer? 

Old Man: I'm the elder of the village, and that dragon has been spotted for a while now. 

Gajeel: Is he strong? 

Old Man: Yes, he's a massive dragon, colored blue, and his breath can scorch even the mountains. 

Natsu: NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! 

Gajeel: THIS IS THE PERFECT KIND OF BASTARD TO FIGHT! 

Happy: Uh ... you guys realize that he can scorch a mountain, right? 

Weiss: They're just a bunch of idiots. 

(Y/N): Any other strange occurrences go on? 

Old Man: These people come into our village, and terrorize us. They demand that we give them all our resources. 

Blake: Are they work for the dragon? 

Old Man: Yes. 

Lucy: Are they part dragon?! 

Old Man: No. 

Lucy: Oh thank God. 

Happy: What's wrong Lucy, are you scared of becoming dragon chow or- 

Lucy: SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT, NO ONE HAS TO HEAR THAT! 

Just outside... 

???: YO! This is Scratchmen Apoo in the house! You guys going to give up your stuff or not?! The Boss is asking for more and more! You don't want him coming down and blasting you away, do you? 

Scratchmen Apoo (Also known as the Roar of the Sea! He is one of the Worst Generation and captain of the On-Air Pirates! He pretty much allies with whoever he sees as the strongest, and most convenient way to protect himself! He ate the Sound Soun...

Scratchmen Apoo (Also known as the Roar of the Sea! He is one of the Worst Generation and captain of the On-Air Pirates! He pretty much allies with whoever he sees as the strongest, and most convenient way to protect himself! He ate the Sound Sound Fruit!)

Everyone shivered and came out in fear. 

Apoo: Hey, what's with all the tense atmosphere? Come on, be a little grateful. It's not like you're going to die today! You know what I mean? Actually- 

He overheard the conversation going on, and- 

The Roar of the Sea began to play music with his body. Using his teeth as piano keys, his arm as a saxophone, his chest as a drum, and his head as a cymbal! 

Apoo: YO! YO YO YO, YEAH! YO! I COME DOWN HERE FROM FAR UP HIGH, AND I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU PUNKS SKY HIGH! YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH NOW, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE'S NO WAY, YOU'LL LEND A HIT ON ME! C'MON! SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH! FIGHTING MUSIC: BOOM! 

He beat his chest, and the house exploded! 

Apoo: APAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA! CHECK IT OUT! 

But, well- 

???: YOU ASSHOLE! 

Natsu appeared and punched him! 

Apoo rolled right into some debris. 

Apoo: Hey man, do you really think you can pick a fight with me and win? Do you even know who I am? 

Natsu: WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE BLOWS UP A HOUSE WITH PEOPLE IN IT?! THAT'S NOT COOL! NOW, I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS! 

Apoo: Heh, moron. I'm the Roar of the Sea, and frankly, you won't be able to touch me! 

Natsu: SHUT UP! FIRE DRAGON! 

Apoo: FIGHTNING MUSIC: BON! 

He turned his forearm into strings and plucked them, sending the Fire Dragon Slayer flying as if he was hit by a palm thrust! 

Natsu: AGH! What the hell? 

Apoo: APAPAPAPA! No one can beat my fighting music! 

He began to dance around Natsu and taunt him. 

Apoo: Check it out! SLASH! 

He slammed his head down like a symbol, and a cut came onto Natsu! 

Natsu: HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?! 

Apoo: Why should I tell you? There's no fun in giving away my attacks. 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON RO_ 

Apoo: BOOM! 

He beat his chest, and an explosion happened again. 

Natsu: STOP THAT ALREADY! I- 

But then he realized something. 

Natsu: That's it! Heh, I think I get it now. 

Natsu charged at Apoo, and- 

Apoo: You nimrod. You can't block my fighting music! Check it out! BON!

But nothing happened. 

Apoo: Huh? 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON TALON! 

Apoo was kicked in the face! 

Apoo: How did- 

Natsu: Because your attacks are generated by sound. I just figured if I covered my ears, then I wouldn't hear it. 

Apoo: AGH! 

Natsu: Idiot, you say that your attacks can't be blocked. But I just blocked them. 

Apoo: Huh? Say what?! 

Natsu: You know what I mean, I just blocked your attack by- 

Apoo: Well, guess that was fun. Fight was good, but I have to go back to Onigashima now. Peace out. 

He just left. 

Natsu: HEY! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME, YOU COWARD! What a dick.