Fight with Undyne!

You continued on with Monster Kid throughout Waterfall as he kept being Undyne's number 1 fan! 

(Y/N): Thanks for the talk Kid. Hmm ... seems I need to go on ahead on my own. Sorry. 

Monster Kid: Hey, no sweat. You go on ahead. See ya Dude! 

You soon left, and then found yourself in a junkyard. 

(Y/N): Well, this is not intimidating. Guess that- 

You noticed a dummy. 

(Y/N): What? 

It didn't move. 

(Y/N): Pbth. I'm scaring myself to death. 

???: HA! Too scared to fight me?! 

(Y/N): What the?! Who said that?! 

You looked around. 

???: Over here dummy! 

(Y/N): WHAT THE?! 

Dummy: (Jack Black Voice) I'm a ghost that lives inside a dummy! My cousin used to live inside a dummy too, but then YOU CAME ALONG! When you talked to them, they thought they were in for a nice chat, but what you said was ... IT SPOOKED THEM OUT! I'LL SCARE THE SOUL OUT OF YOUR BODY! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

(Y/N): What are you going to do to me? 

Dummy: THIS! 

He summoned dummies of his own to attack you, but you dodged easily. 

(Y/N): HA! 

Dummy: AGH! YOU DUMMIES! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING YOUR MAGIC ATTACKS! Uh ... HEY! Forget I said anything about magic. 

You began to trick him into getting attacked over and over again! 

Dummy: ARGH! YOU DUMMIES! Remember how I said not to shoot at me? Well ... FAILURES! YOU'RE FIRED! YOU'RE ALL BEING REPLACED! Now you'll see my true power! Relying on people who aren't garbage! 

But his new dummy bots were even worse as you dodged them, and then tricked them into ramming into him! 

Dummy: ARGH! They're even worse than the other guys! Who cares! I don't need friends! I HAVE KNIVES! 

He threw a knife at you, which you caught. 

(Y/N): This is just getting pathetic. 

Dummy: I'm ... out of knives. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU CAN'T HURT ME AND I CAN'T HURT YOU! YOU'LL BE STUCK FIGHTING ME FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He started to laugh like a maniac until some tears came in and began to hurt him! 

Dummy: What the heck is this?! Acid rain?! OH FORGET IT! 

Napstablook appeared. 

Napstablook: Oh hello. 

(Y/N): Napstablook! 

Napstablook: I guess I interrupted the moment between you and your friend. 

(Y/N): He wasn't my friend. 

Napstablook: Oh. Want to come to my house? 

(Y/N): Sure! 

You and Napstablook began to listen to his music while lying on the floor.