Field of Revenge!

Dimitri was now the King of his Kingdom, and the man had changed drastically in the course of 5 years.

He was conversing with Rhea at the moment

Rhea: The scouts have just now returned. It seems the Imperial army is marching toward the Kingdom capital. Are you certain about this, Dimitri? As king, do you think it wise to intercept them yourself?

Dimitri: No need to worry yourself. Even if I am defeated, the Blaiddyd bloodline will live on. And the Kingdom's territory has never been rich in resources. If the castle falls under siege, our loss is inevitable. I will deploy my army onto the plains and wait for the enemy. Please position your forces so that they can flank the Imperial army.

Rhea: Yes, given the present situation, making the plains our battlefield is a logical choice. I have no objection. However...

Dimitri: There is only one person I am after. I have no interest in any other prey.

Rhea: I will take you at your word. Erasing the other child's existence is my task, and mine alone. I will get you back, Mother... I promise...

She got herself ready for battle!

Soon...

Everyone was getting ready, and you were chatting with Shamir.

(Y/N): Something on your mind Shamir?

Shamir: The idea of defeating Rhea is beginning to feel more like a reality. Some may say that I'm returning her goodwill with betrayal, but I believe I've worked off my debt. The real problem is a certain someone else.

(Y/N): Catherine right? I think we can still get her to our side. I know it.

Shamir: I don't know. When I think of her, I see her coming to slaughter me, with mixtures of love and hate.

(Y/N): Sometimes, shit like this gets complicated. But we can do this!

Later...

You found Manuela.