Suulong!

Yamato had activated her Devil Fruit powers in order to fight Death Knight, who took out his scythe, menacingly! 

Death Knight: That form of yours is very impressive. I will admit, but you will fall in the end. 

Yamato: That's what you think! I will not fail my captain or my friends! 

She started to attack with her club over and over again as Death Knight dodged and attacked with his scythe! 

The two were brutal in their swings, and at the same time, Carrot used her speed to avoid Perospero's attacks! 

Perospero: IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT MAMA IS GONE! YOU DID ALL OF THIS! 

Carrot: Did Pedro deserve to be blown up by your trap? No. He was a good man. And I'll make sure you suffer for it. 

Perospero: ARGH! SHUT UP! 

Perospero attacked with a massive candy attack, only for Carrot to trick him into hitting the city!

Carrot: (smirking) Got you. 

She looked up to the sky as she saw the moon, and then she transformed! 

Perospero: SHIT! SHIT! 

Carrot: ELECTRIC LUNA! 

Perospero was grabbed by Carrot, and she zapped the living crap out of him! 

Meanwhile... 

Brook and Tyrian continued to swing at each other, though Brook put his cane sword back in its sheath. 

Brook: SOUL SOLID: SONG OF SCRATCHES! 

Brook's attack began to turn Tyrian's body into ice! 

Tyrian: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! HOW DID YOU- 

Brook: The ice of the underworld is relentless. You should know what you're dealing with when dueling with the undead. 

Tyrian: SHIT! 

He noticed that he couldn't even poison Brook, because he had no skin. 

Tyrian: You win this time, Soul King. But next time, you won't be so lucky! 

He began to run off! 

At the same time... 

Team RWBY ran into Jack, Gray and Sanji ran into Queen, and Zoro and Erza ran into King! 

The All-Stars would be coming up next!