Rescue Maam!/Get to the Underground Palace!

Hyunckel sat on a throne as one of his minions entered. 

Zombie: Lord Hyunckel, I placed the girl in a cell. 

Hyunckel: Good. Anything else? 

Zombie: Well ... it's Lord Hadlar, the General himself is coming. 

Hyunckel: WHAT?! 

Hadlar and Zaboera were walking through the Underground Palace, and they began to reminisce. 

Hadlar: It's been 15 years since I last been here. 

Zaboera: Indeed, it was your home base before. 

Hyunckel then appeared. 

Hyunckel: Well well well, if it isn't Hadlar himself. You've gotten stronger. Why are you here? 

Hadlar: An inspection. For King Vearn to allow you to kill (Y/N) is something to worry about. 

Hyunckel: He is a powerful warrior, I'll give him that. But next time I see him, I will kill him. 

Hadlar: The outcome will be obvious, but you are still a human and Disciple of Avan. It was Flazzard who was being so loud about you not being able to do it. 

Hyunckel: You should let that idiot say whatever he wants. 

Zaboera: SAY WHAT?! 

Hyunckel: My mission came Directly from King Vearn himself! Saying anything against me is no use! If it's going to be overturned, I want to discuss it with the Dark King himself! 

Hadlar: Very well then. What about Crocodine? He broke free from the reviving fluid before he was healed. I guess he went after (Y/N). 

Hyunckel: I haven't seen him. 

Hadlar: I see. 

He walked off. 

Hadlar: Honestly, I don't see why he was chosen by King Vearn at all. Oh well, if he kills (Y/N), it'll be fine. 

As for you guys... 

(Y/N): Geez. The nerve of that guy. 

Dai: Still, I can't help but feel bad for him. He had a monster raise him. 

Popp: Just like with you and Old Man Brass. 

Dai: Yeah. 

Ruby: Poor Hyunckel. I feel bad for him too. 

Yang: You do realize he's got Maam right? 

Raven: Even more surprising is that Crocodine came to save us. 

(Y/N): I guess we really earned his respect. Guess he's not such a bad guy after all. 

???: HEY! Who's there? 

An old man appeared.