Ammo Baron!

You guys returned to Scuttle Town, and found Bolo. 

Bolo: Hey, I was looking for you guys. 

Ruby: Hi Bolo! 

(Y/N): What's up Nincompoop? 

Bolo: The Mayor wants to talk to you guys. 

Shantae: He what? 

(Y/N): See? I told you he'd come calling back for you to be Guardian Genie again. 

With that... 

Mayor Scuttlebutt: Thank you for coming on such short notice. The thing is ... well ... trade routes have stopped happening because of the pirate attacks. And now ... I don't have a choice but to send the deed over to someone else. 

Weiss: What?! You gave up without resisting? 

Mayor Scuttlebutt: I resisted at first! Believe me! Though ... I can't see anything else happening. 

Shantae: Well ... who do you want us to give the deed to? 

Mayor Scuttlebutt: His name is the Ammo Baron. 

Blake: One of the Barons of Sequin Land! 

(Y/N): This is a great opportunity!

And so... 

Team (Y/N) traveled to the desert, and found a tent belonging to Ammo Baron! 

Ammo Baron (One of the Barons of Sequin Land! He is a warmonger who lives for violence and destruction! Despite that, he has a soft spot for his mother! Voiced by Chris Rager!) 

Ammo Baron: And what do we have here? Ammo Baron has no need for more girlfriends. 

Ruby: Say what?! 

Yang: What do you take us for, a bunch of sluts? 

Ammo Baron: Well ... that one over there has a dress with- 

Shantae: Don't even finish that sentence, or I will transform into a monkey and claw your eyes out! 

Ammo Baron: Anyway, I suppose you have the deed to Scuttle Town? 

(Y/N): Yes. 

You hand it to him. 

Ammo Baron: Ah, that's more like it. Now, what is it you need? 

Ruby: We're looking for a Magic Talisman. 

Ammo Baron: If you're looking for that, it's in the Battle Tower. What would I need that old doohickey for? I got me a new place to bring my army in! Let's move out boys! 

Blake: You think this would cause problems later? 

(Y/N): What do we need to worry about? This guy seems like a big joke. 

Weiss: You could tell by his voice, right? 

(Y/N): Yep. 

And so... 

You guys went through the Battle Tower easily! The enemies weren't that hard to defeat at all either! 

Shantae: That's the second one! 

(Y/N): We just need one more! Hmm ... all we have to do is find out where Hypno Baron is!