Bedtime for Francess- Harry Styles one shot

''No, its okay hon you already batehd him and warmed a botttle just let me do the rest.''

My husband replied with puppy eyes.

 ''Harry, no youve been working too much, I dont want you to burn yourslef out.'' I replied to Harry grabbing our 27 month old son Francess.

  I grabbed a diaper and onesise, and gently dressed him while Harry tossed me a book to read him goodnight. I sat down in the rocking chair and looked down at our lovely baby.

  ''Harry, can you hand me the ..

''Bottle?'' He replied.

  ''You just read my mind.'' I replied with a snicker. I put the bottle in Francess's mouth and staretd reading until I heard a 

   CRRR CLUUNK

Francess decited to drop it.

''SHIT!''

''SHIT!'' We simalotaniously said.

''That was his favorite bittle!''

''Yeah, I know that Harry!'' I snapped a bit.

  Now of course now Francess was screaming and crying.

''Shhh its okay my love, its alright.'' I reassured a bit panicking a bit as the milk and plastic shards were spiled upon my lap. I continued rocking him trying to calm him.

''Harry you can fix it right??!''

''No babe, I can't its plastic, Icant just glue it together.''

''Why not??''

''Becasue if I fix it using glue, glue is POSIONOUS!!'' His voice now rasing quite a few decibles.

''FIX IT YOUR THE DAD!''

''FIX IT??!! That was the only bottle he liked drinking out of!''

With all of the yelling it seemed that any moment Francesss's voicebox would simpy go out.

''Just leave Harry! Just leave!!'' I shouted a bit, until he did leave the nursery.

Now it was me crying holding my crying baby. I sat there with the mess in my lap sobbing. I knew I had to put it together for my child. I don't know what came over me, but I just felt so upser.

 I put Francess in his crib and took my pants off, and just sat on the shaggy rug just sobbing in my underwear. The room was full of screams and guttural cries purely loud and stressful. I felt a slight pressure on my lap it was Harry's hand holding a rag and some spare pj bottoms. I lightly smiled as he grabbed my hand and guided me out of rthe nursery.

 ''I am so sorry Harry, I didnt mean to snap.'' I blubbered a bit holding onto him.

''No, its ok, both of us both had a part to play.''

''Your right, you do so much and I have zero excuse to have said that to you.'' I replied

''Maybe he just wont have a bottle tonight thats okay right?''   

    ''Yes, I think so sweetie.'' He comforted and drew the hair behind my ears.    

'I'll grab Francess, you can change into the pants then we can cuddle on the couch yeah?''

''Deal.'' I smiled as we went back into the nursery 

 I put my clean pants on and gave my baby a goodnight  kiss, followed by one from his daddy. We waited until he fell sound asleep and we pounced on the couch. 

''I'm so sorry Harry.''

He put his hand on my thigh;''I know I don't like getting mad at you either.'' I sighed and dug my face into Harry's chest

 ''Let's just wait maybe a couple more years for the second alright?'' 

''Deal!'' I chuckled grabbing his hand moving it to my inner thigh.