A little Interruption - Niall one shot

''Okay finally I think he is asleep.'' I announced in the bedroom. i started to light the candles Niall was already in his boxers. He winked at me as I was about to take my underwear off, his cue now him taking his boxers off. He lied down on the bed then myself My eyes meeting his eyes blissfully drowning into each others gaze when I heard a familiar whimper quite loud from our son. Our eyes widened both collectively under our breath utter '' shit!''

  ''Okay it is going to be fine I'll retuck him in, just toss me that satin robe please?'' I said a bit disgruntled tying the robe around myself and opened our bedroom door, 

  ''Honey I know you don't like sleeping by yourself but you need your rest to grow big and strong, come back to sleep in your bed.'' I said picking up his hand guiding him to his bedroom retucking him in and saying my goodnight. 

 Finally made it back way to our room shutting the door.

  'It's always something huh? Make he can just sense it.'' Niall joked

''Eh wouldn't surprise me.'' I smiled starting to take off the robe, Niall pulling me back onto the bed starting to kiss my cheek.

  ''Gosh I missed this .'' He  moaned pulling onto my lip.

It felt like I was evaporating into that bed then and there, but something didn't feel right.

  ''Can you turn the lights back on please?'' He gave me a confused look but did as I said.

  ''Something doesn't feel right .. well I ... THAT was starting to feel great but I have these feeling like he needs me .'' I groaned getting up off the bed picking up the robe.

  ''But I REALLY REALLY do want this, we haven't had it in weeks I just....'' I stopped talking shaking my head and reopening the bedroom door.

  I was astonished to what my eyes saw on the ground it was Kacen curled up on a ball on our hardwood floor literally outside the door, Niall was now following me outside the door in his sweatpants.

 ''DADDY!'' He wailed motioning for Niall to pick him up. Niall bent down scooping our three year old up. I put my hand on his head, he was burning up.

  ''Niall he is on fire !'' I shrieked with worry.

''Hey its going to be... fine.'' Niall spoke trying to reassure me until Kacen decited to puke up on him. I tried my best to hold in a laugh at Nialls expense but that was a bit hard. I plucked Kacen off his daddy and into my clutch.

  ''How about go take a shower and I will clean him off in the kitchen deal?''

We both nodded and went out separate ways I moved Kacen to my other hip. I stopped by his room to take his pajama top off and put on a clean one. Then into the kitchen we went I ran a paper towel under the kitchens tap and wiped it over his mouth, neck and cheek. He really did feel like he had a fever hopefully its just a little 24 hour mini bug, if he is still like this in the morning I will call the doctor, gosh thank God for my mama bear instinct. I unbuttoned the top three buttons on his shirt to try to cool him off, I sat him in my lap in the rocking chair until I heard Niall turn off the shower faucet. I carried him upstairs Niall was already in bed I blew out the candles.

  ''So much for that.'' I said lightly laughing.

''Daddy!'' He started to whine for my husband.

  ''Here ya go he's so fussy I think he only wants you.'' I said handing him off to Niall. 

  ''You'll call in the morning if he still feels gross right?''

''Yes babe.''  I replied crawling into bed.

  A moment of silence went by

  ''Niall I'm a good mom right?''

''YES! Of course why would you think so?''

  ''I don't know I feel like he has a favorite okay well I mean he's only like that when you get home from touring... I know its just because he misses you right?''

  ''Right but gosh but for a damn fact I always think you are like 80x happier to see me.''

 I beamed at him

  ''But Niall nobody can replace your position as a dad.''

''And NO woman in the world can even be a tenth of the mother you are.''

''Oh NIALL you are too much!'' I said in awe. I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

Sleepy Kacen leaned in pursing his lips towards me , wanting another good night kiss. He then lowered his small body onto Niall's chest closing his eyes, and his breath becoming slow and laboured.

  ''Sorry about tonight Ni.''

''What are you talking about, I mean you did the right thing.''

I sighed.

  ''I mean believe me I wanted it too but he is the priority.''

''Yeah , just imagine how shitty it would be if I didn't check on him.''

 He agreed as I rested my head on his shoulder throwing my leg over him, his arm massaging my back.

  ''He is such a beautiful boy and I just have the most loving boyfriend ever.''

''Yeah AND I have the most beautiful and loving wife who gave me this child.''

  ''Awww!!'' I cooed.

   ''You wanna know what I'd also love?''

''What?'' I yawned.

     ''You and me on a weekend getaway and ''catch up on some work'' ?''

  ''Hmm now that sounds very enticing.'' I slyly responded.

  ''You know what else would be enticing?''

''Enlighten me.''

  ''We both get some sleep and discuss more about this ''work '' tomorrow.''

''DEAL!, Goodnight Niall.''

''Goodnight my love.''