Rules and Punishments - Harry Styles Long shot

I started to cry. Rough looking men were crowding all around me yelling at me in some foreign European language. I had no idea what they were hollering at me as they were circling around me. They were all on top of me in my personal bubble. I started to scream. Nobody else was in these foreign streets , thankfully the more I screamed the more they started to back off. I'm glad the sketchy men were backing off. I mean only God knows what they were going to do with me. But now I'm off to worry about something else where am I exactly and how am I going to get back to my parents in America. I sat on the cement by the sign where the gross men were heckling me at. My head was in my lap and I started to sob. A Porsche started to come my way but I didn't care, I wanted to cry alone. The black shiny car finally came my way and a man and woman stepped onto the wet tarred street and ran towards me. The man started to talk to me in a foreign language then the lady. ''I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!'' I sobbed out. They recognized that I was speaking English and they started speaking my language .... Literally. The guy told something to the rather promiscuous dressed lady and the next thing I knew she was taking her minx coat off and draping it on me. The well dressed man bent down. ''It is very dangerous for you to be out here do you know where you are?'' I shook my head still sniffling. The lady told me I was in Amsterdam and I needed to go with the man and she kept on assuring me I should go with the man, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood by the weird looking lamppost. The man looked like he was sizing me up turning his nose up.

''Are you American?'' He asked

I nodded. I'm guessing my all blue denim and mickey mouse earrings gave it away oh and my ever so limited cultural knowledge.

I really hoped Natasha was telling me I was making the right decision because who knows what this dapper dressed man will do now that I'm in his sports car.

''Why did you leave her by the lamppost?'' I questioned whether he was pulling into his beautifully paved driveway.

''She works for me.'' He said in a very matter of fact way.

The man was weird and that night he didn't eat and neither did I. I asked him his name and he gave me a weird response.

''Can you take me home? Please I'm very anxious!'' I pleaded while he was in the kitchen staring me down.

He just blinked and acted like I didn't say anything.

''Well do you have a name?''

''You will call me Mr. Harry.''

''No last name?''

He scoffed, ''You are annoying it would be very polite if you could shut up. I don't want to hear your voice for the rest of the night.'' He followed that up with an eye roll. Mr. Harry then turned the kitchen lights off, saying nothing. I sat wide awake on that man's couch a bit cold wondering how I would get home.

He woke up in the morning looking disgruntled. Why was he pissed he decided to take me? He looked as if he wanted me to jump off the earth but he wasn't saying anything. My stomach started to grumble out of hunger. A tear fell down my cheek- he rolled his eyes and walked away. I started crying out of all the pain emotionally and physically. I had no idea where I was. I was a total fish out of water and I'm dealing with some monster who has a heart of cold. Is it such a hard request that I wanna go home? I put my head into my hands and started to cry. He came back with something purple in his arms. He held onto my wrist motioning for me to get up. I grabbed onto it as he led me to the upstairs room. I grabbed onto his hand as I wanted to hold it. He looked as if I was a four eyed monster. How dare I want comfort. I sighed.

''Just get dressed okay?''He quietly said. I took my old denim and earrings off and tossed on the soft orchid colored dress.

I went downstairs and there was one single pancake on a plate for me. I sat next to him, tears still dripping. I laid my cheek on his shoulder to which he pushed me off groaning.