Definitely not fireproof- Niall One shot

I've been down in the dumps for too long of a while it gets even worse when Niall has to leave. But finally he got home from the studio he had a bag in his hand.

''Niall, so good to see you!''

''Yeah.'' He smiled ''Later tonight we are eating out just me and you sound good?'

My eyeballs almost dropped to the ground and my jaw almost shattered.

''What now?! I am just going to pretend that I did not hear that.''

''What, how else do I say hey lets go to a restaurant. Unbelievable.'' He said rolling his eyes. Ok imma clown.

''Yeah sure I'll go get ready.'' He handed me the bag.

It was a black velvet dress and matching black underwear with lace trim. I'm so lucky he took a chonce to date me. I got into his G wagon arrived at a place where you cook your own food, bit surprised because Niall and I consider Fried chicken sandwiches fine ding but this fine by me. I picked the meat we would be cooking chose alligator, cow and buffalo. They had ostrich on the menu but Niall did not think that would be ethical as he rode an ostrich before. Niall was cooking it and well me... I was staring at it. Niall took all the meat.

''Hey Mr. Horan not cool!'' I jokingly said leaning over to get some off his plate.

I felt Niall grab the bottom of my hair saw terror on his face, both of us screamed. Apparently I leaned over I forgot there was the flame and I decided to put my hair down for the night but well... that caught on fire. Behind me I felt icy water fall on me. Niall had a worn expression on his face everything seemed to be in slow motion looks of concern were all around me. I was blocking the noise out.

''Ma'am, Ma'am.''

I felt Niall tap my leg under the table i looked up to see a concerned staff member expressing his concern about the accident, I was mentally hurt not so much physically. 

My hair was now dripping problay looking like a wet rat. Lovely. Niall looked into my eyes saying how concerned and worried he was for me. I gave him an empty expression he walked from his side of the table to mine holding my head in a hug. Niall and I think that at times PDA can be seen as trashy but no , not this . This was a comforting moment. Our bill was compromised and were given a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, strawberries and bananas.

 Our bill was compromised and were given a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, strawberries and bananas