Mucky Math Madness- Louis One shot

Saying I felt horrible was pretty much an understatement, but it was exam day for math. I texted Louis

   ''Where r u?''

''Parked under the solar pannels in the math parking lot, you know I can never find spots in the front.''

I responded with a K and started walking to Louis's car I threw his door open.

  ''Louis I REALLY dont feel good.'' He nodded

  ''I know I feel like shit as well, my forehead is steaming.'' I felt his forehead it was pretty hot.

  ''I have some dayquil or nigquil whatever its called.'' He said grabbing 2 bottles of the cold medicine from the backseat.

  ''At the store I literally got IDed for it I guess kids our age get high off this or something stup[id like this.''

 I really didnt want to do this, but I really had to do my exam. Louis handed me a bottle and we both started to chug.

 ''Aww that was awful.'' I annoucned wiping my lips.

''Yeah I know, but it will lower our temperatures and the fever right?''

I never took this medicine before but if stores sell them obviously its safe. Louis and I climbed into the backseat , him cranking the AC up until I suggested we go to class.

We said our goodbyes I scrathed his neck and he twisted one of my hair strands as we both headed onto our classes. 

  I settled down in my lecture hall grabbing all the materials I needed for the test. I felt a bit better now, started to get pretty happy but I do need to focus . Focus on the test focus... focus... focusss... focus.'' Apparenlty my professor heard me talking to myself she came by my shoulder and whisped soemthing into my ear what it was I dont remeber. I was feeling like I was on a cloud, light and airy but I could feel my body start to sweat.

  What?? I'm not supposed to sweat and I'm not supposed to feel hotter it should be the exact opposites. Muscles were twitching ''What is the formula to find the volume of a shape that isnt cylindrical?'' I tried to reread it my eyes felt like they weren't working properly. My hands were clammy were people staring at me?

  Pitbull came into mind MR.305 worldwide when I started aggressively rubbing my wooden pencil up and down my thigh. I felt so odd and out of it but I couldnt place on my tounge what was it .

 I thought to myself ''Gosh uhh add the perimeter to divide the pi?'' Oh yeah that makes sense to me, seems right to me. I felt floaty in a different zone or a whole different planet. Another thought came into mind ''If I scream BIRD will it help? HA BBIRRD?'' I treid shaking my head to ''clear'' my mind. I started circling random things on the scantron. I really need to leave even though it was only 30 minuets into class. So I tried to elegantly walk to the front of the room to my proffessor. I need to sound somewhat decent even though my mind feels like it is on Mars. I feel so much worse than before. I got to her deesk my crumbled scantron in my hand, I bent down.

  ''MmmMMm I have a flu Imma goooo.'' Nothing I'm saying sounds right but she did let me leave thankfully. Now I need to get to Louis's car but I am stumbling and there is so much traffic; cars daring in and out the lot, or am I just having weird vsisons in my head? I saw a familar looking car maybe its Louis's maybe it isnt I dont care at this point. 

  I looked in the reaeview mirror I looked atricoius , I lost all control of my body my legs giving out. I sat on the hot pavement my head in between my legs. I need to call Louis and I did but it just went to voicemail and I cant remeber what I texted him or even if I did that. I dont feel euphoria, I feel hot, sweaty, scared and add on my heartbeat that seems to be skyhigh,not to mention my confused mindset.

  I saw Louis finally come he looked beat up, but defiently not as bad as me. I pulled his hand when he knelt down besides me. I felt like that dying frog from Shrek 2 minuets away from dying on the lilly pad.

  ''I feel bad, I think its the medicine.'' He looked rosy and flushed. My jacket was now on the ground revealing just my tank top. All of the sudden he had mulitple colorful spots onn his face I pulled my arm back. My wrists were tingling when Louis took his hand under my tanktop, his hand felt icy.

  ''You are steaming. I'll get you in the car.'' He grabbed the bottle and read something. I was starting to nod off, Louis wasnt letting me sleep. I heard mumbling, movemnt, Louis grabbiin gmy chin telling me something and tugging my body. Heard a car door make a loud slam. Suddenly I felt like a puppet my hands being put around his neck and my legs being put aorund Louis's wast wrapped around him. Last thing I remeber was a small golden key.

   I opened my eyes in an unfamilair bed in an unfamialr room. I saw curtains that were closed. I'm not in my bedroom, let alone my house. ''Louis??'' Louis turned next to me on his computer.

  ''Yeah?'' He dryly responded.

  ''Oh I just didnt know where you were.'' He nodded after my answer

  ''Yeah problay shouldve told you that I was taking you to my house we both took too much medinice and it effected ypu the most, apparently it has a chemical that can get you pretty fucked up.'' I nodded rubbing my eyes. He shut his laptop and gave me a glass of water, I turned back on my side, he pulled me back towards him propped a pillow up and felt him press his hand up agasint my forehead sweeping my bangs out of the way. He said I cooled down a lot while he twisted my hair with one hand.

  ''Why didnt you let me sleep?''

He cleared his throat; ''You could go unconcious and I thought maybe you could get some rest in a comfotable place and I could just check on you here.''

  I smiled digging my head into him. 

  He laughed and then tilted my head ''And by the way one more thing to add I'm not carrying you down my fucking bunkbed you can use the latter.''

I beamed knowing he did an impossible feat of carrying me onto the bunkbed with him.

   ''Oh but Louis I might go uncouinses

 ''Nah you'd be fine if you fall I'll be there to laugh at your fall then maybe pick you up.'' I playfully rolled my eyes at him. We then embraced each other in a hug.