One Shot school story: Liam

Authors note: School was straight up dirreaha for me pretty much through 2nd grade and jr year of high school. But really middle school was when I met some of the slimiest rats on earth and some of the most unpleasant feelings so yeah I don't like to name drop but in this story I WILL name drop because this kid can suck Shrek's toe so enjoy a true story but with an added twist.

'I winced ''Ouch that hurts.'' I said as I bit into an orange.

''Yeah you problay shouldn't be eating citrus if you have a cold sore.'' My friend said to me.

''Yeah you have a point, but I don't want to go hungry.'' I replied

''True we have math next , maybe you should finish it.'' She said .

I finished it and wiped my hands on my leggings. I joined my friends in math and get started. Math always sucked , but today we had a sub so thats cool I guess. I peeled away from my friends table and went back to my assigned seat I like to  work in peace trying to do this stupid hard math.

I heard some guys saying some word over and over I didn't really notice until minutes later my two friends tapped my shoulder.

''Hey, we really need to tell you something.''

'Hmm? I mean can it wait I lowkey need some help on these problems.''

''We just went to the office to talk to the principal. Layton and Farsam were making fun of your lip kept saying herpes behind your back and it really disturbed us.''

I could instantly feel my mood change.

Those fucking those fucking bastards. What I cant control a disease I was born with gosh, we learned about this last year. I hated him fuck I wanted to hold my tears in and ''try'' to work on this math algebra. Algebra can kiss my ass. I'm so glad I have lunch next so I can open my tear duct flood gate, I cant explain the pain I feel right now, just so so mean. The bell finally rang releasing a weight off my shoulders.

I don't have lunch. 5th period and I'm not joking when I say this Layton sits next to me in my film class. I sat down not saying a peep later he came in sitting down just as the bell rang. Class settles a bit under his breath saying one thing nobody in my entire life has ever called me. ''Bitch.'' I didn't tell the principal on him, my brother and I are problay throw the most insults at one another but never have I ever been called that by anyone. I felt obsoletely destroyed.

    I grabbed my phone illegally even though we weren't allowed to be on our phones since they think middle schoolers are 4 years old to them, I walked out of class our phones should never be seen  nor heard I decided to text Liam as he always has his phone on him and he is at PE

Hey I'm need to see u rn can we meet under the solar panels?

Pe is about 2 go to grass field  teacher's parking lot?

y tho?

Just pretty please meet me

I walked over to the parking lot as soon as I saw Liam I pressed my face into him starting to ugly sob.

''Liam there is so so many assholes in life I'm so tired of it its tiring.''

He leaned up against my history teachers car.

He hugged me and held my head; ''Gosh I know baby, what happened today who hurt you?''

  I grabbed the end of his PE shirt wiping my eyes.

''So uhh so this guy fuck him gosh I hate him Liam I'm going to cry again.''

  ''WHO HURT YOU??!?

''Listen Liam!''

''This well excuse my French. Cunt named Layton behind my back called me herpes multiple times like what the fuck multiple times and I didn't even know about it at first and I didn't even know. He thought I told on him I didn't he legit called me that and a bitch. Yeah I have an ugly cold sore no shit i woke up with it , its a disease not my fault. He has been an ass like this since 6th grade he got up in my face on a math project threatening me to give him an A , and gosh he I hate him. I hate him so fucking much Liam.'' I kept crying pretty loud.

  ''Shhhh shh .'' He said kissing my forehead.

''Yeah sounds like a real grade A twat, I think you are beautiful.''

If only I could French kiss him and see who is laughing then gosh that would be iconic. But I don't want to associate with trash.

''I cant put into words of dislike , cant stand him , please can you beat him up for me .''

I saw his eyes narrow and him suck his cheeks in.

''I know it sounds bad , I know I just want him to never torment me again.''

''You are putting me in a very hard position.''

''I know babe, I know its hard for me to as I think its kinda crazy but he is a grade A douchebag plus I heard things you do in middle school rarely ever follow you to high school.''

''I don't like anyone hurting you I hate it, it angers me. So I want to teach this prick a lesson I'll beat him up for you I guess I mean what's he going to do play the victim card that's some BS.'' Liam said holding my hand

This is so bad.

''You sure you can do this for me Liam?'' He nodded clamping his hands over mine

Gosh the guilt I have right now.

Liam said he would run the mile and then do it this period as it is a long block. I walked back to class and made my way to my chair, his legs were right where my bottom were supposed to be.

  As the movie was playing I quietly said to him, 

''I know what you said and I feel like it is very unkind don't you?'' He turned towards me .

  ''I called you herpes for a reason take it as a compliment ya know , herpes correlates with HIV that correlates with sex and only the sluttiest of sluts do that.'' I was boiling with anger, I tried to have him apologize maybe ill call the whole thing off. but this guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. He is beyond ignorant. Minuets later he got up to go to the bathroom. 

I texted Lim about it a large grin appeared the thought of me wanting to press my lips on his water bottle how enticing. But that's kind of a crappy move, its something you have to live with. But then again making fun of someone for having something they cant control is fucked so he will have a lifetime reminder to not judge. But I knew Liam would give him a great lesson.

8 or so minutes later he staggered in with his lip split open and a gash under his eye, as well as dragging along his left leg. That would heal but his dignity and manhood eh probably not

AN; I don't condone violence I never will but I wish i could have gone back and gave him a punch that would knock the wind out of him or just a really hard slap that would leave a decent sized scar.

AN; This is all accurate until I involved Liam Payne