Taking care of all of the boys - One shot

''He is being too loud.'' Liam moaned while his head in my lap, ''I know, I know Liam.''

''Liam shut up!!!'' Louis shouted across the hotel room.

I got up and gave Louis an unpleasant look. Harry was hunched over the toilet

 ''Aww you poor thing'' I said rubbing his back. He is having stomach issues again due to stage anxiety. i grabbed a wash cloth wrung it out and draped it on his neck. I bent down and gave him a kiss ''I'll check on you later Harry.''

Louis. I topped him

He put his finger up.

''Lou you need to rest your voice it is super scratchy and you and me both know you need your voice in top notch for your solo.''

He acknowledged that I was in the right

''You're lying down with Liam ok?''

''No!'' He stated adamantly

''He is a pain in my ass no way.''

''FINE.'' I said sternly

''Then convince Niall that you can lay down with him.'' He sighed and followed my orders

''This is bullshit! Why do we all have to rest when its frickin 3pm?''

''Louis language.''

''What want me to say it in French because I can?''

''Louis I am tired and Liam needs the noise down.''

I cant believe Im having such a petty conversation at this age with a 23 year old, I mean well its Louis so I kinda can belive it . I always had a soft spot for Liam; headaches and migraines run in my family so I understand the pain he is in.

I went to Niall. Niall is recovering from being wildly hungover, so other than that he was relatively fine, I was still trying to get him to drink more water. I went over to Zayn there was no color in his face he just lie listless. I felt his forehead.

''Oh Zaynie you still have a temperature.''

I went into the bathroom and saw Harry brushing his teeth, he must have been feeling better as he gave me a tight hug.

''Zayn is still pretty hot, just rest with Liam and I.''

''I want Louis.'' He whined

''I know but you need some rest and so does he.''

''I need to take care of him.'' He wailed

I walked Harry to the door of the other side of the suite. Louis ram up to me trying to pull Harry away.

''Louis.'' I whispered ''You need rest for tonight'

''But we are each others medicine.'' I sighed a sigh of relief.

''Just listen to me Louis.'' He nodded.

''Tuck Harry into bed, yes I know he is ''feeling better'', then you are lying down with Niall, not getting up and let us lie down and Zayn recuperate.''

Louis followed me in the bedroom, I lied down with Liam I was in the middle sandwiched between the two boys. I quickly looked over at Harry he was playing  his curls and started to kiss each other.

''Hey!'' I hissed ''There is no sleeping beauty action going on don't shove your tounges down each others throat you guys love each other and I know and that's pretty but then you will get triply sick, thank you,'' I huffed

They both laughed. Glad to know that everyone is planning on sleeping.

''Hey get some rest Louis pretty please.''

He mimicked me

''Louis I am serious.''

He rolled his eyes and dramatically blew me a kiss. I twirled a curl of Harry's hair ''rest up you two.'' I slipped my hand in Harry's hand then nuzzled myself in Liam's shoulder I could hear his heavy breathing, he is definelty asleep. I put my back to Harry, I started to fall asleep as Harry shared some of his covers and went off to sleep as I was sandwiched between the two clinging onto one and getting spooned by the other