After Surgery Care One Direction - One shot

I felt a bit awake, I heard a lady ask what is my mom's name or something, apparently nobodu told her that my mom isn't taking care of me at the moment.

 'I moaned a bit ''Arry.''

''Hmm?'' I think the lady responded

My throat urt since they just took my tube out from ansethia.

''Arry! Arry gile.''

I don't think she heard me.

''Oh honey if your saying Harry Styles your dreaming its 2012 that popstar doesn't know you.''

She walked out I felt so out of it ands well frankly drugged. I heard yelling in the recovery room, it sounded like Louis. But I couldn't tell what he was fussing about.

''Well hon apparently that boy band guy is here for you or something.'' I didn't want to open my eyes

''Can she open her eyes?'' I heard Harry ask one of the nurses

''Yes, but it is up to her, her eyes went through a lot of trauma.''. I held my hand out.

He held it I heard a lady with a foreign accent ask something but I didn't understand it . Harry translated it for me ''Are you in pain?''

I nodded, he told me to point where. I pointed to my head and throat. I heard more noises aon a machine I suppose going beeeeepp boooooppppbeeewwwp.

''She said the pain will go down ok love?'' I opened my eyes a bit and it is an understatement to say they were sore, I mean I have gotten cut open in the back of my eyeballs and had multiple sets of stitches back there IRL Caroline hehe. 

Harry told me to open my hand . I felt him put something in my hand and put it up to my mouth.

''Popsicle.'' He said

I was gnawing on it , him now holding the stick literally feeding me it I could feel it drip on my chin but before I could say anything Harry mopped it up with his sweater sleeve. Harry pushed the popsicle into the very back of my throat I gagged and coughed. I knew for a fact he did that on purpose I heard him giggle was not so pleased to say the least.

I leaned my head back I was still in pain, I felt Harry rubbing my head and give me a kiss I heard him leave, made me sad knowing he left I did not want to be here alone.

I remember I was outside slumpt in the wheelchair

''Arry?'' I croaked outside

''Honey, those boys are getting the car for you, since you are a spoiled princess.''

I put those words together in my deranged state and I don't think what she said was kind. I could feel my wheelchair getting moved.

''Her eyes look pretty awful so you guys might gotta primaddona on your hands.'' I heard some shouts and yelling.

I heard Liam and Louis voice around me even though I didn't want to open my eyes and look , I knew they problay looked atrocious. I could feel Liam pick me up, plus he is the strongest of the boys so of course I knew it was him.

''Who do you want to sit next to you?''

''Arry and Ouis ad river''. Gosh I cant even speak everything sounds slurred I bet. My comment got a laugh out of Zayn.

''She doesn't want Harry or Louis to drive she problay thinks they will crash.'' I do have a point Louis did crash a car.

''Who do you want to ride with you?'