Babysitting with Niall- One shot

''Yes Milliey, I will tell your mom to say goodnight to Mr. Bear ok?''

 I put her to bed for the night she is five years old and a good kid Niall is on his way over, I've been inside this house since 11am, cant stand another minuet being away from him.

 I saw him at the window

  ''Hey.''

''Hey.'' I gave her a kiss, then motioned for him to come to the couch. He sat down

  ''What time are they supposed to be back at?'' He asked

''11pm or 11:30''

He pulled the blanket over us.

  ''You know the drill.'' I handed Niall the remote to pick out the movie to watch while you got the popcorn. He was on the couch scrolling.

  ''She's tucked in everything like that right?''

''Yup.'' I said rummaging through  the pantry.

  ''I managed to get her to brush her teeth so I'll get some brownie points with the teachers.' The microwave dinged I made my way to the couch.

  ''Finally.'' I said plopped on the couch started to nestle in with Niall until  heard a loud thud.

Niall nudged me. ''ya, ya I know just don't eat all the popcorn though. As I got off from the couch Niall slapped my bottom ''Immature.'' 

  ''Yeah oh really.' he said sticking his tounge out. I couldn't' help but chuckle

I opened her door to find her lying on her floor crying.

''Milliey whats wrong?''

 ''I fell off the bed and it hurts.'' She wailed. She just a small little cut on her ankle so I grabbed a bandaid and put it on her. I gave her another hug as I could start to see her nod off. As I walked out I shut the door thinking how much clowning around was that girl doing she doesnt even have a bunk bed to fall off of.

  ''She is all set.'' I said back on the couch

Niall had Netfix pulled up, I asked if he was on his Netflix account and he said yes. We started to run down our list of options.

  ''Berlin Syndrome.''

''Eww no gross Niall its creepy I literally cant.''

''Picky, picky, picky.'' Niall mumbled under his breath.

''F it lets watch Fantastic Mr. Fox or Group Ups, I dont care.'' I replied I handed the remote to Niall he decited on Inception I think, we defiently have different movie tastes. We were watching it until it changed to a documentary on an internet crime.

 Niall wasn't paying attention apparently. I felt something on my waist his thumb going in little circles. I turned up the volume a bit more. He did it more using a whole hand.

''Niall.''

''Niall.''

''Niall.''

''Mhhm .'' He mumbled focusing on my body. My eyes were on the tv but defiently not focusing on it.

  ''She'll wake up and see us.'' I felt like she would wake up even though she was nodding off her little eyelashes fluttering. He was continuing to move his hand.

''I mean we can stop if you want to.'' Niall said eyes looking at me.

I thought for a second well more than a few seconds lets just say that.

  ''We can keep going.'' I turned the volume up a bit more.

''Where can I put my hands?'' I feverishly inquired.