Someone's the father- One Direction One Shot

It is hard to contain my sobs each morning . I grabbed my music player to blast music while I get ready. ''Getting ready'' consists of me waking up puking my guts out then figuring out if I'm going to die. I can't let the boys know, but I feel like I should. I feel awful mentally and psychically. I brushed my hair and put some light makeup on. I looked on my period tracker app I was three months late. Big OH SHIT , I didn't know I was that late.

    When I first told my friends about this job they gifted me like 20 pregnancy tests as a joke real funny. I still kept them I don't know why though, but I felt like maybe it was time that I actually use one. I unwrapped it and peed on the stick, then set it on my bathroom counter to wait for the results and then headed down to the kitchen.

   ''Good morning.'' Zayn said to me. My brain was in a foggy state but I acknowledged him.

   ''I'm making breakfast do you want some?'' Liam asked.I shook my head no. Niall turned towards me ''How are you dressed without a bra?'' I swear he drives me criminally insane, but that was absoluty the last thing I wanted to hear. 

 ''You know what Niall!'' I retorted my voice about to cry. ''You can go ahead and fuck yourself, how are you without ??'' A lump was starting to form in my throat as I stomped up the stairs. I slammed the door to my room unleashing my tears once again. I saw the test and its two lines and started to cry even harder. My tears were still flowing but I know I need to go back downstairs the sooner the better.

  ''Geez, I'm sorry I didn't know that would upset you.'' Niall said trying to give me a hug which  I denied. My cried were getting louder and louder Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam's heads all turning to me standing right in front of them sobbing.

   ''Niall you asshole, you made her cry!'' Harry scolded him.

''Yeah nice work.'' Louis sarcastically retorted rubbing my back. I wiped my tears.

''Guys, no its really not that please sit down.''

''I missed...'' I started blubbering ''I missed''.. I was crying and crying

   ''We get it you really missed us.'' Louis joked.

        ''I missed my cycle its like late late.''

''Well shit, better contact the guy.'' Niall said snickering

''Thats what I'm doing right now.'' The moment I said those words the room went silent 

  ''Remember a while ago when we were in Cabo San Lucas?'' They nodded hanging onto each word that rolled off my tounge.

   ''I think we were all drunk like heavily wasted frickin obliterated. Then umm I think we were in a hotel room at some point after that all of our clothes off.'' 

I put my head in my hands looking down

''I don't want to hide my symptoms from you guys anymore and I'm keeping the kid.''

''Won't the public find out?'' Zayn asked.

I heard murmuring.

''There is a 20% chance for each of you that you are the father.''

I heard a couple of obscenities float across the room.

   ''Like it or not we are going to help raise the child with you right boys?'' Liam asked shooting his bandmates a death glare.

  I heard multiple yes.

  ''I think my brain is overwhelmed and numbed out but I guess Harry could finally be the father you always wanted to be. SHIT I'm nervous, this is going to screw everything up.'' The boys all gathered around and gave me a hug

    ''Who do you think the kid belongs to?'' Niall asked.

''Welp guess there really is only one way to find out.'' 

      How can I manage a kid when I can barely manage myself of five superstars?