Halloween with Liam- Long shot

I texted Liam it was Halloween at school in my class we had a sub and he didnt care if kids from other classes came in or we well.. Just plain left class. Plus it was kind of a free period, so I suggested Liam come to my class.

''Help me with Algebra please.'' I looked into his eyes.

''I like your costume.''

I smiled. I was wearing a school girl outfit like the one from the Britney Spears music video, but yeah I did get some looks from male teachers, sheesh a girlie cant even dress up like a pop icon in peace.

''Come sit in my lap.''

I started at Liam.

''In the way you phrased it, that sounded like you have ulterior motives.''

He chuckled, ''What me? Its not like they will suspend us?''

I walked over and sat on his lap, gave him my pencil letting him work on it and point out my mistakes.

His hand went up and down my leg his finger scratching the nylon

''These are socks or tights?''

I snickered ''Too bad for you, its tights.''

I felt his hands graze up my skirt, I slapped his hand down and replaced it around my knee. He showed me how to redo the work. I redid it a couple more times as he looped his strong arms around my waist one arm fell to my hips.

''Wanna spend Halloween with me tonight and watch a movie?''

''I don't know, I don't want it to be too scary and no I'm not wearing my school girl outfit tonight.''

I heard him let out a groan.

''Tights and a too small skirt wouldn't make me very comfortable for lounging around with you.''

''True and I want you yo always feel comfortable.'' He pet my hair, I could feel him take my headband out.

''Thank you it was hurting.''

He gave me a kiss on the neck.

''Cool it, we might get written up.'' I said working on my stupid math

''That would be embarrassing.'' He replied.

''Yes sir.''

I walked over to his house at late 7pm I was now in a much more comfortable outfit black leggings and a tank top just how I like it. He answered the door when I knocked.

''Hmmm well don't you look cute.''

I smiled waltzing in; ''Yeah and not feeling like a damn boa constrictor is wrapped around me.''

He giggled at what I said.

''Wanna pick an outfit for me?'' I nodded and went into his closet.

''Black joggers or grey?'' I looked away with a small smile, he moved his head in an upwards motion

''Its just always got to be grey joggers huh?'' He chuckled.

''Ooooh and please wear this black long sleeve it would look so amazing.'' He gladly put it on.

When downstairs I opened my mouth gnawing on his shoulder blade.

''Are you a vampire now hmm?''

I scoffed; ''No Liam, I don't know just nervous to watch a horror movie.'' He grabbed the candy bowl off the counter and headed towards the couch with a blanket.

''Eh, I watch a horror on the daily.''

I scoffed at his fib. He turned the TV on and turned the lights off.

''What movie do you wanna watch?''

''Maybe a couple minutes of the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, then the IT movie.''

''Sounds good.'' He responded.

I decided we could change movies when they were discussing what they got in their candy bag.He flicked the channel to the IT movie. He grabbed the blanket and put it around the both of us. Then the movie started.

''Oh look its that boy from that one show , Riverdale is it?''

I whined, ''Oh uh wait no, no its Stranger Things I think.'' I replied as I started to chew on some sour candy. I put my leg on top of Liam.

''If you get scared just say it and we can flick it off.''

''Uhh okay Liam, I think I'm fine though.''

The movie started progressing to the boat scene I threw the blanket on me and scooted more towards Liam. Unknowing my hands were grasping onto Liam's shirt.

''Sure you are not scared/?' He asked.

''Oh, I think I'm okay Liam.'' The more I heard Pennywise' voice, the more scared I got shoving my head into Liam's chest, clutching him more. Half my body straddled on top of him

''Why are clowns so scary Li?'' He twisted one of my hair strands holding me tight. I felt like he enjoyed scaredy cat me clinging onto him.The sounds were stressing me out my fingernails sunk into him.

I turned around a bit, then I jumped out of my own skin, I saw him smirk. My heart was racing so fast I was shaking. I moved the other half of my body on top of him. I pulled my head under the blanket. I felt Liam put his hands on me startling me yet again. Stay under the blanket if you want I can change the movie.

I stuck my head out; '' I don't know maybe I can handle a bit more.'' I decided to watch a bit more

'' OFF OFFF OFF!!'' I cried.

''Why are clowns so scary I hate clowns, I hate this.'' I said muffled around the blanket. He pulled the blanket down.

''Awww love, its okay, aww your crying.'' I threw my arms around him.

''I love being here holding you, cuddling you and giving you protection.'' He whispered into my ear.

I smiled a bit ''Sorry babe.''

''For what?'' He replied.

''Ruining the movie.''

He scoffed; ''Oh no honey, I like comforting you and you get all nervous then I get to hold you 10x longer and harder.''

''And the reassurance .'' I replied.

He giggled at my answer.

I was still pretty wound up. He was rubbing my back as my back was in a stubborn erect position. It felt good as he soothed me , he turned back on the previous program as he fed me candy.

I felt my body loosen up a bit more; ''Liam, I need to go to sleep.'' I yawned I felt him move my body saying he would call my mom that I would be sleeping over.

It was hard sleeping as I got night terrors, I was curled on my side Liam spooning me.He gave my hand a squeeze whenever I had a terror. I felt Liam get up, I dozed off again.

He took some hair out of my face putting my glasses back on.

''Wake up my lovely, time for school.''

''School?'' I asked rubbing my eyes barely awake.

He nodded; ''Yeah I'll drive you its getting late, I made you pancakes.'' I smiled and got up.

''Oh crap Liam, my backpack and my clothes.'

''Well your bag is in my car and you can wear my hoodie. I'll finger comb your hair in the car.'' He winked.

''Thanks for everything and last night, oh yeah and pancakes.''

''No problem scaredy cat, now go get in my car.''