Seeing Dad at the show - Louis One Shot

I started getting ready to go the concert already started so I knew I need to get on the road. My mom was running to me at the front door with a spoon in her hand

''Please eat, eat a bit more.''

'Mama, dad is going to feed me and I already ate remember?'' I said pulling my shoes on.

''But you sure this is real when has the last time your father visited Lebanon.''

My mom loved my dad most definitely but didn't believe that he would come to Lebanon as he mostly spends most of his time touring Northern America and the Uk, she misses him a lot when he is gone but I think I miss him more.

''Yes mama it is not a scam i promise.''

''Did you say goodbye to your aunt and grandpa?''

''Yes mama I did it twice already I gotta hit the road.'' I hugged my mama goodbye and said I'll be back at a reasonable hour.

My car keeps breaking down and the AC never works and the weather outside is super hot so I decided on taking an Uber. I got in the Air conditioned car and texted my dad ''On the way i can't wait to see you :] '' I started to worry as dad didn't respond when I asked if he got to his hotel yet. But it is dad and dad is responsible for the small paperboard.

The uber pulled up at the arena and I paid the driver. I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. The parking lot was full but not jammed.

I went on the escalator , brought out my vip lanyard and it brought me out to the balcony area which seats 4. My heart was beating. I hadn't seen dad since I was 14 and I'm 18 now . The song ''Chicago was blasting thru the arena, gosh it was one of my favorite songs, 505 started to play and the girls under me were going ballistic dad , I am not a fan of overly loud people and very loud screams hurt my ears I don't think it is always necessary to be that loud .still hasn't made eye contact with me yet. I brought out my cardboard sign and strung bright red and blue lights through simple blinking lights . Even though my dad is a rockstar and all the concerts I went to I really was never a screamer, The words on the sign read ''Dad!!! Its me I MISSED YOU!!'' I think my string of lights worked. He was on his second to last song. I could see a very recognizable smile, ''Yes Lad!!''

Oh gosh he sees me yesssss, oh have I missed him

His smile just grew brighter and brighter.

HELLO LAD!'' He shouted into the microphone and waved.

Girls were looking up and down, left, right to see who he was showing his love to. I very quickly took the lights off the sign and ducked down. I sat back down in my seat and thought to myself

''Oh wee what a close one if they find out i was his daughter there is a possibility i could have been torn up alive.'' I relaxed in my balcony chair humming to the rest of his songs. I decided to wait a good couple of minutes to let the crowd under me leave the arena. I just couldn't wait anymore. I scampered downstairs , showed my lanyard to a worker who let me in the direction of where I needed to go. Apparently the door was called ''Backstage Artist Only'' Must be. I knocked on the door and after a second or two one of his bandmates opened it. I ran to dad. He was drinking some water of a bottle he chucked the bottle and gave me the worlds tightest hug.

''Dad!!!!!!!! I missed you .'' I said holding him as tight as humanly possible happy tears shedding

''Aww I missed you too , it was so so hard being away for you and your mom that long. I am so glad you are here!' Did you like the show?''

I nodded

''Yes dad it was perfect, mama didn't believe you were back in Lebanon.''

He nodded, ''Eh I pulled some strings.'' Dad and I held each other for minutes even though I saw him for 4 years. It really was not enough, but I was so happy to be in that moment with him.

   ''I'm guessing your mother fed you already?'' I nodded.

''Terrific, I'm hungry wanna go get some food then surprise your mom with flowers how does that sound?''

''Amazing dad, just amazing.''

I was so happy with dad that night and it was a very hard goodbye. But we were all so happy to see each other once again. Another amazing part was that dad loved my sign that now hangs in his tour bus.

Authors Note; Hi this was actually a request one and it was really fun to make. I really appreciate you all reading my stories, so yeah if you have a story request I will do it unless  it is highly rated R , otherwise appreciate you all , hope you like my work :] <3