Harry's House- Harry Long Shot [request]

Is it the best idea that I change with my curtains open? No, of course not. I always forget to close my curtains. My mom yells at me to shut it. I mean I've been doing that since I was like 8. Maybe I need shutters at this point. Plus I don't even know who lives next door all I know is that I'm pretty sure its is just is just a renters, I mean they really are the only neighbors on our side of the street we don't know.I never knew who was in that house

But it really all changed when I was in math. There was a really really cute boy in my class. I mean he even sat next to me. What a great way to start the semester. My teacher was going on about Sets and Probability quite frankly it makes no sense I should be listening but I don;t who is this cute guy sitting next to me? I need to somehow talk to him. I slid out a piece of notebook paper and started ''Hi! What's your name andWhat's your major?'' 'Tom, and 'Music.' He quickly wrote back I scribbled out ''What other classes do you have?'' I slid it back to him and he turned his nose up. ''I need you to tell everything and I mean EVERYTHING I'm about to say I don't know if i should even trust you but I will, do you live on KitKat Ave?'' How the hell does this dude know where I live?? I stared at him writing ''Yes why?''

''You really need to shut your curtains at night.'' He then turned back and turned right back in as if it was nothing.

What in the literal fuck? I mean was he the new renter? The previous renter always had a beat up truck and now two teslas took its place. I mean how silicon valley could a person get that How did I miss that?

But now realizing my classmate has been seeing me naked for at least two weeks now scares me. I was about to write did you like what you saw but deep inside of me said no. The bell rang and the mysterious guy turned to me.

''Check your mailbox tonight okay?''

''Uh when? ''

''Tomorrow morning like 7am.'' He sighed in annoyance.

It was very hard to sleep that night and I decided it would be a good idea to close the curtains. All I did was think about what was in my mailbox. Morning came and I zoomed outside once all my family members left the house for the day. I ripped the envelope open

''Meet me nextdoor when you receive this.''

Oh say less. It was barely even a walk to his house when I knocked on his door. This really isn't a wise idea and wearing a crewneck with no bra right now probably isn't helping, but I do have bottoms on. He opened the door in jeans, I stood there smiling.

''Well come in! He hissed.

. He guided me to the left side of his house, the side that's facing my bedroom.

''Tom whats going on?'' No answer, he opened his bedroom door and there were four boys sitting on his bed.

He cleared his throat ''Oh sorry I'm actually Harry!'' He corrected now, jumping into a fully British accent, my jaw hit the ground.

''My name isn't Tom it's a coverup I'm Harry and we are from UK and Ireland.'' I nodded, looking and analyzing everybody in that room what was happening right now.

''Oh and let me introduce you to everyone.'' He said in a more welcoming tone I heard all the guys names but I have a feeling I'll forget and mistake them for another name.

''But what is this? Whats going on I mean not to get going in a whole nother direction but 5 guys ,one girl in a room sounds rather uhm interesting.''

''Eh you got the direction part in there.'' Either Liam or Louis said.

Still my question has not been answered.