Liam One Shot: After the show

[TW emetophobia] 

  We always got unready in Liam's closet it as a walk in closet he took his blazer off and I took my bolero off as we were getting ready for bed we sat on his carpet.

  ''You did good tonight Liam very well.''

I gave him a hug

  'Couldn't have done it without you.'' He said rubbing my shoulder.

''Very good, good night Mr. Payne.''

''Ahhh I'm so glad youre my fiancé.''

 I was still weary of moving in it was happening slowly though it was an adjustment I knew I would be too sleepy to go back to my small apartment.

I was brushing my hands on his cheek

I rested my head on him scratching his back . My stomach made some more noises

''You alright?'' Liam asked with a concern in his tone

I drank about 3 cans of sprite and a piece of cheesecake so I know my stomach would make a sound or two. I mean its an award show for crying out loud.

I sheeplishly nodded

''You sure?''

I nodded.

''Can I kiss you?''

''Finally''. I chuckled

 I finished kissing his cheek he then kissed my lips I engaged. He was gently rubbing his fingers across my torso. His tounge was in my mouth twisting around. I felt something come from inside. I pushed him off, he turned it into a hug.

''Li!''

I felt the bile come out, falling onto Liam's shoulders. I felt him rubbing my back. I did one more empty  following some unhappy sniffles. I leaned back.

He uncomfortably scratched his neck.

''Oh gee Liam I am so so sorry, I can wash it.''

He sighed.

''Well it is just a shirt not a birth certificate.'' his retort made me giggle.

My stomach pulsated.

 I did a soft moan of pain . He guided me out of the room into his bathroom him holding my hair.

He used the cuff of his sleeve to wipe my mouth

''Oh Liam.'' I cried.

Gosh I shouldn't have downed all of those sprites.

 ''I'm sorry.'' I whimpered as I dug my face into his chest.

''No, no I will take care.'' He continued and stroked my back.

Gosh did it hurt.

I'm just glad we beforehand already agreed on me spending the night.

''We need to brush our teeth.''

 I groaned when he said that, but I reluctantly followed his orders.

Liam let me wear one of his workout tank tops. Liam gave me my nightly medicine out of my purse, he felt my forehead and said it felt a bit warm.

''I always throw up with you guys, its weird remember in Palm Springs I did not use sunscreen then I got sun poisoning.''

''You literally took up all night seriously.''

I laughed ''Eh I'm thinking Midnight Memories. Yeah the sleeping situation for that night was something else, but you were in the next bed groggily asking if I was ok.''

''Oh yeah and Harry and Louis were pissed they couldn't sleep together in the same bed that night. I mean we all know what would possibly happen.'' I chuckled

''yeah Harry had to play nurse , I think Louis got the short end of the stick that night.'' 

I got into bed and he gave me a bowl which was by my side and asked if I wanted to be cuddled. I said yes but when I am asleep . He then proped up my head.

He was wearing pajamas I wouldn't let him go naked I tuned on my side resting my cheek on him , he propped me up on the pillow like originally before

He started to kiss me ''Liam dont kiss me I smell disgusting.''

''Dont care I srilll love ya.'' He quickly pecked my lips and turned the lamp off. My stomach throughout the night as I cuddled up to him more