Zayn and the Spiderman kiss - One shot

The movie was over and the UNO cards were still scattered on top of my bed spread.

''Are you bored?''

I knew he could sense all of it

''I mean yeah kinda''. i said fiddling with my hairband on my wrist.

''Wait can I show you something you like that Spider  Man  movie things right?''

''Yap.'' He said lying down on his phone scrolling.

''So im guessing you know of the Spiderman kiss.''

I looked back at him his phone dropped.

''Of course.''

I got off the bed got on top of him, my knees in an odd upside down it was an odd position for my neck I carefully craned my neck down and it was more of a light contact than a kiss  because well I am a rookie i pulled back , maybe that's all I will do on my part, yeah so that was that.

I saw him lean up I got close to him. His hands around my ribcage he was kissing from my shoulder I eyed him at the side of my eye he started to kiss the sides of my neck . I automatically threw my head back zero hesitation I threw out a laugh.. I wiggled out of his grasp facing him and crossed my legs. I thought my heart was going to explode , my cheeks felt so warm as if someone dripped lava onto it , thinking about it to this day makes me giddy, his fingers danced upon my cheekbones . He raised an eyebrow I let go back with a shy smile.

He held out his hand I took it and kissed my palm. I felt like he electrocuted me right there.

''Can I show you something?'' He winked

I cocked my head ''Uh well , what may that be? Will I like it?''

''Eh maybe if not try till you like it.''

I felt his hand grip my middle of the inner thigh I heard the lamp switch off, hairs  on my body stood up.

''I cant see you.''

I felt his hands on my face.

 I started to twist my head he added his tounge to my lip.

''Hey what are you doing there?'' I said memorized.

''You don't want me to stop do you?''

''No.'' I whispered.

''Eh, that's what I thought.''

I kissed again a peck a pull back  then going in again he went faster this time more force I felt his hands sliding up me. I lightly sat a bit on him I held his shoulder and engaged my lips while he twisted my tounge and his in a circle my finger nail was gently rubbing up against by his ear he let out a long sigh. When I did that he grabbed on harder more of a grip I was getting tired, I put my hand on his head pushing him down softly so we could be on the pillow I took my tounge out my mouth sore, I found his bottom lip I knew I was breathing heavy trying to conceal it gently grabbed  on to his bottom lip.

But I know I can never do that again he is just too hot to handle

Me: my brain realizing what I just concocted