Blinking in morse code- One shot Harry and Zayn

''Ughh damn it !'' I moaned when I went to my math door at my community college. It was canceled and I apparently didn't get the notice on my phone, lovely and I was wearing my greatest fit. I knew I had to stay there until my supposed class was done so I decided to go to the art gallery where I always go when I have time to kill. I walked through the doors when I saw a boy from my math class.

I approached

''Oh hi are you from the canceled class?'' He looked at me stepping a bit closer

''You look very familiar, yeah, my name is Justin.'

I nodded and I needed to kill time ''Wanna sit down?'' He suggested I nodded, and we got to the couch area where I always sit.

We talked about college a bit and us neither having a permit or a driver's license, he kinda got a bit closer to me, he had an eerie high pitched voice.

''Do you have any social media? Snapchat, Instagram, tiktok, Instagram.''

I shook my head.

''Not even snap.''

''No , no snap I just mostly use Spotify or Youtube it's kinda my one stop shop for everything, do you have a spotify?''

He nodded entering my bubble bringing his phone in front of my face showing me his playlist. I nodded and scratched my neck.

''Hey can I give you a hug?'' I knew socially this was maybe a bit out of the odds, I mean I LOVE hugs but this is my first conversation with this dude asking if I have snapchat, but he seems nice. But my wise mind took over, gosh this was outta thin air..

''Oh ummh, erum, I'm kinda hot and sweaty ya know.'' I wasn't lying, I was pretty hot and a bit sweaty.

I was uncomfortable because he was approaching orange flag status because usually that's not status quo. My head was looking down my lap, I wanna leave but I don't wanna hurt his feelings. He seems nice. My body was a bit turnt from him if my face won't say it my face sure as hell will.

He asked me another question , I can't remember what. He popped into my personal space better.

''You have cracks in your glasses.'' I squeezed my lips no shit sherlock they are there for a reason and mentioning that makes me really self conscious, I am aware it is there.

''Oh yeah, that little box helps me see better.'' I felt really irked. I opened my phone doing absolutely nothing, my mind blanking out.

He was really close to me on the couch doing those little circle finger motions closer and closer to me. My body fully turned around leg over my other leg, biting my cheeks. Should I pretend to go to the bathroom? I mean I don't? Why don't I leave?

I tried giving passers-by eye contact as if they could read my mind but it was futile because I can rescue myself. Well it's 12:54 I'll stay til 1 pm. He was now talking about the yacht his school had for the end of senior year and said I should've gone to mine as our high schools were in the same district. To my reply I said ''Yeah, I was pretty tired after graduation though so I didn't think it would've worked out.'' ''Ohh gosh you really should have went.'' He pulled out photos of him at the yacht.

12:57 3 more minutes. ''There is someone behind you.''

I tilted my head up and it was Harry, before I could properly greet him he bent down to my posture and started making out with me right then and there, I held onto the collar of his shirt. I hate PDA especially full on making out but the thing about Harry is he can always tell when something is up and I'll let this makeout session slide. I saw another familiar face slide by next to the couch, give me a kiss on the cheek ahh yes Zayn he started to pack my bag up his hand was face down on the couch discreetly flipping the guy off. Harry's chin resting on my head eyeing the guy. Zayn gave my hand a squeeze. I almost tripped how fast I darted out of there. As I was trying to get back up

''See ya on Wednesday.''

Zayn and Harry turned into owls how fast they turned their heads.

''Yeah.'' I quickly said under my breath.

The trio of us scampered. to the parking lot

''Are you hungry?'

I smiled and nodded at Harry's question

AN:This is all true except the part when Zayn and Harry. I ended up looking at my phone and realized I had two missed calls from my brother and I needed to find him, I did realize that I missed his call around 1pm though. When I finally met up with my brother in the parking lot he was like I went into the building and the guy you are describing isn't there anymore.