Dress up- Louis One shot

I was getting ready for the day naked in my room just in my undergarments . I heard a round of knocks

''Come in.''

''Hey what do you want to do today?'' I asked Louis, he said it was up to me. I opened my drawers to get a tee shirt and some athelesuire shorts.

''Eh eh lets try something different today.'' He winked.

I sat down on my bed and he opened the door to my closets he looked at my small collection of dresses and rompers things of that sort.

He held up a dark green floral dress or a dainty pale pink dress.

''Which one?'' He asked

''Hmm idk up to you.' I said

''Oh you are so indecisive aren't you huh?'' I nodded.

'' Well if I were to be a bit more dressy per say you need to help me tighten my bra can you do that?''

''Yeah sure.'' He tightened it up.

''Yeah this bra isn't as great as it used to be I would clip it first then put it on so yeah I probably stretched them out.''

''These damned clips, I can see why you clip them then put it on.''

''Well you know what Louis its not idea damages the bra and its hard for my hards to clip it don't have those motor skills I guess but that is where you come in.'' I heard him laugh retty loud

''Yeah well I can see why putting on can be difficult im more of a taking off type kinda lad ya know stick to what your good at.'' I gave him a look.

I put the dress over my body, he took my hand and pulled me to the full length mirror.

''Louis do you think it might be a bit to sheer.''

''Well I mean that's not a huge issue.'' I shrugged my shoulder

''Eh yeah I suppose .''

''See you just look so spectacular.'' He said looking down at me caressing my body, maybe I am glad I chose the pink one.He rubbed my torso and waist.

''While you are at it.'' I handed him my hairbrush

I sat back on the bed

He put the brush to my hair and started combing through.

''OWW Louis that hurt badly.'' I shrieked.

'HAHA made you scream.'' Louis said in his iconic sass tone

''I love it when I get to see your dresses in really girly girl outfits I mean your athleisure is lovely to. It just makes me feel some type of way you know, I don't know I just feel protective of you.''

''Yep gotta balance each other out , I mean well sometimes you are rugged and aggressive or that what it seems.''

 '' Wanna play house later ?'' 

I thought for a minute

''Sounds lovely I'm in, ONLY if you wear a suit and tie when we leave.''

''I'm not wearing that the tracksuit is staying on.''

''Can we meet in the middle dress shirt and black jeans.''

''Deal.''

''Deal.''

''Next deal wear a leather miniskirt, I know you love comfort but think about accessibility like what happens if you need to take your clothes off in a hospital minutes to live see the skirt is so much simpler , just easy access plain and simple.

''Oh really Louis what beautiful insight.'' I sarcastically remarked I know how Louis's mind works he knows damn well what he is saying.

''Hair up or down.''

''Eh I already know what you will say I'll make up my mind for you.''

I HATE having my hair down its long hair it is pretty but I hate how it gets in my way, and I get all hot and stuff.

He decided to give me a braid and honestly it was done pretty well and extremally tight. I wasn't going to ask him to loosen it I wasn't in the mood to be that petty.

''Ready to hit the road?'' I nodded a yes.

I reached over and gave him hug he looked at me.

''I love you.'' I announced to him,

He grabbed my neck brought me in really close he gave me a cheek kiss; I beamed.

''Oh you're shy aren't ya ? I giggled.

He came up further on me , I decided to give him a German Kiss

My chest against him, He pulled me closer grabbing my face with his hands

''I love you as well.'' He whispered into me

He lifted me up  and we made our way to town.