Birthday Girl

I was barely trying to get up for the day when Niall and the four others threw a plate of pancakes on my lap, sang a very on key birthday song. 

  ''Oh yeah good morning it is my birthday.'' I yawned.

   ''No shit silly we have a hot chocolate waiting for you downstairs .'' Louis said sassy like. 

I mean everyone usually likes their birthday I guess I mean November 11th is veteran's day so I always got that off in school and my dad is a vet so I'm here and I can't celebrate him as well. Plus why would I want to celebrate the day when all of my shitty promblems started? I mean my parents could've easily stopped at one.

  ''Hmm that sounds enticing but good night I'm going back to sleep.'' I sleepily yawned trying to yank my covers back on.

  ''Are you serious?''

  ''Yes as serious as a heart attack.'' I responded.

''Are you sleeping to avoid or sleeping to get rest?''

''All of the above.'' I answered to Zayn.

  ''That can't happen, Harry scheduled you one of those Bar Blow Jobs didnt you say you wanted that.'' Liam said

  My eyes almost fell out of their sockets

'' What? Abosulty the hell not. Hand me my pillow now I will sleep.''

''No.'' Harry chuckled

''It's that hair place you like.''

''Yes I know but thats not the correct terminology they blow dry your hair and the place is called Blow Dry bar I know weird name. They make it all full and fancy oh and braids.''

  I heard in unison ''Ohhhh''

I did really want to sleep though the boys pulled me out of bed I threw on some athleisure and was out the door. Gosh I'm going to make it up to Harry for pulling this one off.

    I'd be lying if I said I feel amazing and happy am I grateful yes beyond words but just not being with your family is different I mean the lady who birthed me cant even see me today. I'm thankful but I just feel glum. The boys forced me off the computer so I wouldnt work on anything because working on your birthday isnt that enjoyable. But I did get to take my birthday nap which is great. I then got woken up by Liam nudging me they had made me dinner. I got off the couch into the kitchen.

 ''Aww you guys its all my favorites , wait no way NO WAY this cookie is literally from my city, I just can't believe my eyes.''

  ''We were a bit apprehensive because we wanted to wake you up and ask if you wanted to go out or eat here. But Harry suggested we stay here because you looked pretty tired.'' Niall said 

''Oh and you'd be more comfortable in this environment.'' Zayn added

Gosh they are so thoughtful.

   Restaurant or not I'm just happy to be here with you and thanks so much for celebrating my birthday for me.

  ''You know what just relax here we have more surprises coming your way.'' Louis winked at me, now I'm suspicious,

 The Katy Perry song ''Birthday'' was playing, oh gosh what a bop, I then saw Niall coming out of the kitchen with a cupcake singing to the song. I mean its a small perk of living with five hot talented singers always in harmony. The cupcake was pink with edible glitter, yes edible glitter with a tiny mermaid on it. Now that is perfection I finally blew that damn candle out, it was one of those trick candles.

     ''You guys do know that song isnt really about birthdays?'' Zayn chimed in

                   Moments of silence came around the room followed by groans