Let me sneak you out Zayn- Long shot

I was going to bed early for once I mean I just started I need to get in the routine even though it was 9pm on a Fridays night. I'm a girl with no social life what can I say hehe. I just took my shower, put my retainer in, took my medicine and threw some pj bottoms on. Turned my fan on and threw a tank top on and flopped on my bed, pulling the covers over starting to drift off .

 I heard a tap.. tap... tap.. Its not stormy outside but it really never storms in California. I pulled my covers off a bit annoyed and grabbed my glasses. I opened my window it was Zayn met him early this school yes I planned something with him but I guess I forgot about it . I rubbed my eyes.

  ''Zayn, how did you get to my house why are you here again?''

  ''You said you wanted to go to a party with me and I dont wanna go alone, oh and you really need to close your shudders , you think your neighbors wanna see a strip show next door.''

I smiled he had a point, but maybe not all of the last part. I mean I know someone lives next door, I forget people live their except sometimes I hear a car pull in and the dreaded smell of weed . My neighborhood is really on the outskirts of town.

  ''Come on lets go.'' I shrugged my shoulders

  ''I dont know Zayn, my Mom might get mad.''

Eh well maybe happy I'm socializing.

   ''Come on let me sneak you out!!''

   ''I need to get dressed first K?''

  ''I have clothes in the car lets go.''

    ''Zayn if I leave through the front door my dog might bark.''

  ''Crawl through the window.'' I sighed.

 He did something to my window pane. I always wear socks to bed yes, I know its weird but it did kinda cushion the landing .

   ''I'm very apprehensive of this Z what will exactly happen at this party? My mom wakes up early so we need to be here before 7am. I mean whos house party is this?''

   ''Please relax its my cousins best friends.'' I just followed Zayn.

    ''I have clothes in the backseat so you can change into them.'' I thanked him and turned on the backseat light. The skirt was fine something I would wear. I dont really know what to think about the shirt.

  ''Zayn are these chains on this shirt?''

  ''Yep, just wear it I'm wearing a gold chain as well.''

   I dont really know this guy I only met him a month ago, I think Im getting in a mess. I changes into a black camisole with a heavy gold chain in the front, it definelty did fit it was cute but not my style even though it fit like a glove.

  ''Zayn, I'm not drinking, doing drugs, hooking up , NOTHING.''

   ''Not even weed?''

  I gave him a blank stare ''No Zayn No and no Lean.''

   I heard hi turn his blinker on and pull into what looked like a castle. We arrived and I stuck right by Zayn I wanted to hold his hand because I didn't want to loose him, but I think we are just friends not sure though.

  He opened the door, people everywhere dressed to the nines people from school, people not from school, people speaking English, people speaking not English uuhhhh Urdu I assume. It felt like the house was vibrating. He pulled me through the house to meet his cousin and the friend to say our thanks, gosh were they HOT.

  Music blaring Zayn tried to tell me something he was taking off his gold chain.

  ''I need your underwear??''