Wardrobe Malfunction- One Direction One shot

''Pick your closet i mean we only have 5 and ONE dresser so not everyone can get what they want.'' Paul the One Direction manager said as he left the room.

''Ladies first.'' Liam nodded and smiled at me.

''Dresser.'' I said quickly

''No, come on your clothes will wrinkle .'' Harry said next to Louis who was leaned up against the door frame.

''Yeah don't you want to have your clothes hung up, I mean you get first pick?'' Liam questioned. 

''Your dresses would look even better.'' Niall wiggled his eyebrows a little. Zayn gave him a glare and slightly slapped him.

''Question , who is doing interviews and being photographed daily?'' I heard a collective ''us'' and ''me''

''Exactly and you want to look presentable, no wrinkles , plus you are all taller than me so closets work out.'' I nodded.

I heard ''fine'' and a couple of groans.

''So you don't want wrinkles tight, I mean its so easier to grab an outfit.'' Niall remarked.

''I know Niall, but you guys are in the public eye and I wear lounge wear.''

''Well that is a bit contradictory because Louis closet is half tracksuits and that's loungewear.'' I shot Harry an exhausted look.

''No wrinkles, we get it.'' Sassy Louis retorted

I walked over to the dresser I saw the boys taking things out of their suitcases.  Until i heard giggling I turned around I saw the boys leafing through my own bag grabbing my bras and hanging them up in some of their closets.

  ''HEY???!! Those are mine !'' 

''Yeah obliviously.'' Louis said chuckling I heard him mutter something about the size making the other boys laugh.

''No wrinkles right?'' Niall commented with a sly look.

''So you don't want it on the racks is that what I'm hearing, I feel like it would be better if they were racked up in the closet.'' I tried to not laugh at Harry's awful attempt at this low class joke

I sighed

''I mean yeah but ..  but you don't hang them you shelve them, I don't even know why I'm talking about this with yall.''

I grabbed them out of their closets.

''Unless you can take it off me with one hand in the dark you can touch them , and I don't suppose any of you have that capability.'' I heard the boys hoot and holler , making sounds and noises as if it was Christmas morning, I rolled my eyes.

The boys helped hang up the rest of my clothes and our clothes stayed separate , but I would except I would sometimes wear the boys jackets when they left but I don't tell them that hehe.