Niall and his passenger princess - One shot

[AN; I was scrolling on my youtube shorts and saw this very asethic that really tingled my brain and people in the comments were like this is the epitome of wattpad couple ,[never heard about this platform till 2022] so I was like hmm bet]

          I sat in Niall's front seat chewing gum while buckling up his black sleek sports car. He came in smiling.

 ''Come on Niall why am I dressed like this , like a damn grunge 90s stripper. Its pouring rain and I'm in this fishnets and you are in a suit why? Whats the reason?'' He grinned mischievously

    ''Relax, open your mouth.'' I stuck my tounge out he grabbed my bubblegum.

    I chuckled ''Niall, whats that for?''

''Uhh obviously I look sexier chewing gum than you and who cares if its in your mouth. I was in your mouth for crying out loud.''

  ''Oh yes defienly your tounge is like a damn blade.''

  He chuckled put the keys into ignition and turned up the heat in the car.

   'So Artic Monkeys or Neighborhood?'' I gave him a side eye.

  He knows AM is my definte go to. Why'd you call me when your high was playing its a good song its ju8st not my top favorite.

 I pushed my body up against the passenger seat vibing to the song. My eyes were on the window.

  I could feel Niall twisting and twirling my ponytail making it more disheveled than it already was, I was really heating up now. My eyes were on Niall yes, but I also was focused on the raindrops on my window you know the raindrop race. I felt a hand on this unfamilar material digging his fingers into the holes of the fishnet tights. He wasn't driving the car his knee was steering it I couldn't look at Niall's driving, I brought my eyes back

  ''Dont look, dont look, dont look, dont look.'' I repeated in my head.

  He grabbed my chin.

  All eyes on him now the window drops were out of sight out of mind.

  He was picking at my weird tights his finger twirling the mesh like strings.

  ''Your going to break them .'' I stuttered out.

He gave me a gaze.

    ''I mean thats the point, I'll put my eyes on you later.'' He brought his arm back to the steering wheel. 

  He grabbed my thigh in a very gentle way but a definte grip on my upper inner thigh. His hand was hot; I like that. He mumbled about how shitty the roads are, he drives me insane with that grip of his. 

  He parked the car on the side of the deserted road he got out of the car after he pulled something out and light two little small paper stick like objects. He came around the car opening the door for me.

  ''Niall a cigarette?'' He winked at me. He closed the door cigarette in his mouth trying to hold onto the flame. He cradled me with one hand on my waist with the cig in his mouth . He was blowing the smoke out , he wanted to keep the flame but it was really futile with the pouring rain. He cussed under his breath stomping it out , the only remains was his smoky smell that clung onto him . I could hear hums from the car music blasting still. 

  Facing him I got on my tip toes to hug him he embraced me shivering in the fishnets and black slip. I grabbed ahold of his charcoal colored tie wrapping him closer to me. His hands were on my lower chest I could feel his wet hands run down my back. I was playing with his buttons, drops dripping from his hair he kissed me in the rain in a soft embrace . He was backing up his lips still engaged as my bottom was placed on the hood of his car. He kissed my collarbone smaller kisses to my neck then took a surprise kissing me on my nose. I feel like I became a little ground puddle right then and there. I pulled his tie and I heard a weird sounding cough come from him, I whispered a sorry he laughed and his fingers danced upon my cheeks. With one hand he pushed me down into a laying position , I propped my arms up my arms around his neck. Breathing into him body rising up and down he grasped me by the hips, firmly. I felt him intertwine his fingers with my hand he tugged me to the passenger seat, pushing my hair back a bit.

  I looked into his shiny eyes his lips had countless drops of rain on them, just so enticing. I pushed my tounge into the very back of his mouth then ever so slowly pulling it out.

    He took of his blazer draping it on me while sat. Niall then pursed his lips to kiss me back but to my surprise no.

  ''R u mine?'' He spoke

  I nodded with my doe eyes.

    ''Because I wanna be yours.'' I howled with laughter beaming; I like that joke.

    ''Niall, yes I really do love you.''

  ''I as well, but those tights are will be torn off though.''

                                                            ;]