A Tryst with You- Louis Tomlinson one shot

noun: tryst; plural noun: trysts

a private romantic rendezvous  between lovers.

   It all started at 12:53pm practically midnight when a text popped up on my screen from my boyfriend Louis.

''I need to come over NOW can I?''

''Uhh sure is everything alright?'' I sent it back while lounging on my couch.

''Yes, but I can come over right?''

''Yes <3 ''

I grabbed my remote and my green fleece blanket and queued up a movie.

The doorbell rang and I let him in. He followed me to the couch.

''You are a lucky duck the fact that I'm allowing you to come over on a school night?''

''I know I am.'' He replied.

Once on the couch I realized I was wearing a pj top and underwear only and him in jeans and a long sleeve

''You left your shorts here a while ago would you like me to go get them because jeans are the most comfortable to lounge in you know?''

He hesitated for a moment then agreed. He then changed and I put his jeans back in my room

''I'm going to rest my head on your chest.'' I whispered, cuddled under my blanket while the movie was playing.

''Thanks for having me over.''

''No problem Louis.'' I said readjusting myself.

''Umm so what is this movie even about?''

''It is about a girl traveling on a boat to find her lost dog on some forbidden island.'' I replied. I then felt his hands go under the blanket. Damn just like that no warm up just straight in?

''Oh Louis no I didn't even take my nightly shower.''

''Don't care love.''

That sneak he is. His thumb was rubbing along my waist.

''Get your hands out of my pants.'' I chuckled looking up at him.

''First of all you aren't wearing any pants and two my fingers aren't inside of the underwear the are just grazing on top of your underwear.'' He winked.

He outwitted me yet again.

I pulled his hand out from down under, putting his hand in my hand. He shook his head smiling.

''I can't with you.'' He laughed.

My blue eyed love put his hand on my upper thigh. I hate his eyes only out of pure jealousy. They are a beautiful blue and I want them. Whenever he looks at me it's like those blue eyes are piercing into me. Green with specks of blue eyes cannot do that.

''I'm so glad I'm with you and can be with you right now.''

I responded with, ''I want you all the time too Louis.''

His other hand was messing up my hair thoroughly jacking it up. His fingers proceeded to make their way up my thigh.

THE MOVIE WASN'T EVEN SIX MINUTES IN!!

Back and forth we exchanged kisses on the cheeks. He stopped and lifted up his eyebrow. Oh crap.

''Gorgeous , come on now I wasn't born yesterday your legs are twisted and practically bolt shut you know exactly what that means.''

Triple crap. My heart pounded. He knows me too well.

''I craved you so so much.'' He said, placing me on his lap.