Author's note

I can't believe this story has reached its end. I've had so much fun publishing this one and 18.00 has become my favorite time of day, all thanks to everyone reading, voting, and commenting. To tell you the truth, my evenings will likely feel weirdly empty and boring now. 

I had so much fun when writing this book. Generally, I don't plan the books that much before I begin writing. I know where to start, where I want it to end, and maybe a few things in between. For this one, what that means is that the only characters I knew before I started writing were Crimson, Lamech, and Aideen. All the rest of them, I got to know as I wrote them, and I definitely ended up falling in love with my different vampires. It's to the point that I have enough ideas so I could write a book each for all of them. 

You have any favorite among them? 👀

I am right now busy doing the final editing of the third book. Am trying to eliminate as many dumb misspellings and similar as possible, as well as get rid of inconsistencies (like the fact that a phone breaks only to be all fine a few chapters later 🙈). Work is also very busy for me at the moment, so there'll be quite a break before I begin publishing the third book (so if you haven't read the first volume, Zoe, the Witch of Innocence, now is a perfect time 😉). But the planned date for the first few chapters is Litha, the summer solstice, which falls on the 20th of June. So stay tuned for volume 3: Morana, the Witch of Life.

Blurb:

Morana knows that she's different from other people in more ways than one. Firstly, she's sixty-seven years old but stopped aging in her twenties. Weird things have also happened around her right after she's wished for it. But most importantly, no matter how she acts, people feel uncomfortable around her. Unfortunately, she has no way of finding out why all of this is having been abandoned as a baby.

A shocking event makes her cross paths with Alejo, a male witch who has issues trusting other witches. But when it comes to Morana, he feels comfortable and at ease, as well as attracted to her. They are, however, not mates, and as such, he knows that any romantic relationship between them is doomed to fail. To not risk losing her, he therefore does all he can to fight his own feelings.

Stay blessed!

Elena

❤️